[Abandoned Guide - Don’t Reply]

Hello!

This post is targeted to New Users as Battle Royale Games would be the best for them.
So let’s just get started!

Section 1: The Map

Start by making a small area, you can expand it later. Start by spamming trees around like a reckless person while adding variety to them. For structures you would want to make some squares made out of wood or metalics.

Optional Area

Section 1.1: Biomes (Optional)

Then in other areas, choose another type of terrain and make a biome with those. Here is a list of Biomes I suggest:

• Snow
  • Purple Sand
  • Desert
  • Autumn

SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AS I FINISH THIS

5 Likes

Noice wip @Argo77
(Don’t forget to finish it :slight_smile:)
Should I tag this as tug?

Can you be a little more specific about the others steps, or are you not done yet?

He’s not done yet.
Also, welcome to the community @ICHumphrey!

The wip tag means work in progress. Also, welcome to the forum, @ICHumphrey! Use this guide to help figure out the forum: [ Resources 📰 ] for Forum-Guides

Here’s a diffent giude.

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-make-a-battle-royale-game-difficulty-3-10-or/10443/1

Welcome to the forum, @ICHumphrey !! Nice guide, @Argo77 ! Can’t wait for it to be done

Nice guide so far!

Welcome to the forum, @ICHumphrey! I hope you enjoy your experience here!

1 Like

@Haiasi I’m not gonna be on the forums anymore so can you make a wiki of this post? I’m gonna close this post

2 Likes

Okay.
Bye @Argo77 :saluting_face:
Good luck my friend.

@Haiasi are you gonna do it?

Whoops, I forgot.

I can’t believe you’re leaving Argo! Good luck in life!

1 Like

Good luck, @Argo77. You shall be missed. :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.