A Memory Efficient Selling System

it works now thank you

1 Like

No thank you for informing me about a bug!

I Wish There Were More Pictures So I Could Understand More.

Mine is not working I got a button and made it transmit sell and i made multiple units but it still doesn’t work can someone pls help me i can show a picture if needed @getrithekd pls help

Can you show a picture? Also, welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums @life_sim.gimkit

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught
1 Like

yes ok and thank you

Screenshot 2024-02-21 12.20.46 PM
I have a lot of these units because I am making a farming system @getrithekd

@getrithekd i actually figured it out instead of wiring the checker to the trigger, i needed to wire the trigger to the checker :smile:

1 Like

One thing: make the delays .015. After that, you need to input the channel for the item granter that takes the corn away.

Memory-efficient bump

1 Like

I made different units but the cash granting isn’t working (I’m doing a fishtopia). Like, if I have multiple fish, say, five gray fishes ($1 each) and one green fish ($2), it grants me more cash than I need (like $16). Also, even after I take away all my fish, if I press the button again without getting more fish, it keeps granting more cash until it stops after like four more presses, so I end up with $22 instead of the $7 I should have gotten. But at the start of the game, before I start fishing, it doesn’t give me any cash. Can someone help?

Can I see your device systems?

I can help, but I’ll first need to see your device systems.

Here:

You have to make the wires start at the checker and not the trigger.

1 Like

I did that, but now I’m getting more cash than I need. (3 $1 fish + 1 $5 fish is getting me $20)

Did you double check all the channels?

Yes, but now I’m either getting too little cash or too much cash :confused:

Try making each trigger receive and broadcast on a different channel and change the checker’s channels accordingly.

1 Like