A Little bit of Among Us help

So i am making custom task, not just the ones in Haiai’s guide. Some like wires i copied a guide, but i still need reactor, fuel, O2, and to end the light, reactor, and O2 sabotages. And I’m not the best at being good with devices, so a little help here?

3 Likes

#bump because this got completely ignored. lol

wait
confuzzled :confused:
what kind of task exactly?
custom task wise

2 Likes

reactor task, fuel task, O2 task, and the ways to end the light , reactor, and O2 sabotages

1 Like

Not the best at Among Us…but—could you explain what you’re trying to do?
Oh, customized tasks! You want them to be a bit like those, but not exactly. Hm…

so i am trying to make the task for reactor, fuel, O2, and possibly the ways to stop the light , reactor, and O2 sabotages. You might want to like google it because its sort of hard to put into words.

Well the lights I think could be pretty easy, just give the [IMPOSTER] a game overlay button that’s labelled “Disable Lights”. Then just lay A dark barrier across the whole map, then when someone fixes, the barrier disapears

1 Like

i know that, what i need is the fixes part, like you normally have to flip switches in a certain order.

maybe teleport them to a room with buttons that they need to press in a certain order?

A little basic, but I guess it could work.

1 Like

it could… what would that room be like? Here is what that fix task looks like
download

Okay, so this might be a bit confusing, but maybe have buttons that trigger on certain channels that increment a counter. Hm. this might be challenging for block code…

yeah a bit challenging ngl. pc is going to shut down brb.

2 Likes

I’m assuming that you want to make this follow the line at the top.

Have each button either be on or off. If the button is on, it adds a certain number to a sum. If it’s off, it subtracts a number. The farther the sum is from 0, the more different the signal is.

1 Like

can you help by getting on that map?

I can’t get on. Also, I think it would help you learn more if you try to make it.

1 Like

oh ok, and yeah but at the same time its not like i can just understand as easily as you can. But what else do i need to do to make that work?

Every time you press a button, it toggles the state of that part. So say one button is either 5 or -5. When the button’s light is on, it adds 5 to the sum. When it’s off, the button adds -5 to the sum. Whenever you press a button, you need to update the sum in some way. After that, you need to update your display to show the corresponding difference.

2 Likes

Ok i will try my best to make that.

1 Like

You should probably keep this open because that’s not the entire part. You also need a way to display the wrong wave.

1 Like