A Guide to The Gimkit Wiki

yayayay meepy on the forums

But seriously guys, check out the wiki. It’s a pretty awesome place, half-civilized, and has a large variety of a community that doesn’t only visit the forums.

@Little sign me up + u should join discord

2 Likes

i always thought the fandom gimkit wiki was the wiki

1 Like

This is a new wiki forked from Fandom. Several community members voiced their issues with Fandom’s horrible business practices and the lackluster quality of the wiki. From that, https://gimkit.wiki was born.

1 Like

aww this wikis blocked…
but looks cool!

1 Like

The wiki is cool. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

Welcome to the community @myth_taken! Sorry your first post had to be that.
Do read the guidelines, you even get a badge! :smile:

1 Like

You are gonna get suspended @Gamingwolf for underage, off-topic and immature behavior

2 Likes

thanks but as ya kay-yun see ah’ve done read it! some purty interestin’ fuh-acts ifin’ ah do say so myself :wink:

3 Likes

Dude If you want to stay out of trouble don’t be off - topic
I’m way past 5 grade.
pls leave me out of this

Its impossible to escape derailed topics here hm?

Can we please keep the discussion here about The Gimkit Wiki? Thanks!

2 Likes

Is the wiki just blocked for me or is everyone having that issue?

I can go on it for some reason

I think it’s my school’s permission settings.

Are y’all sure y’all are using https://gimkit.wiki ?

You sure about that? Most of your posts are simple one-liners.

1 Like

Can we please get the drama out of here? This post is derailed enough as is.

2 Likes

Getting the train back on the rails…
Anyone have any idea why it’s blocked for some people? I’m guessing it’s school administration security measures.

Perhaps they’re using Fandom. AFAIK, Mira is blocked by less schools due to it having a somewhat educational use. Maybe it’s also because of our custom domain, but I highly doubt that. Or their school admin blocked Mira. No way to know for sure.

1 Like

That’s what I think the problem is. If you’re given a school computer and your clicking on the link on said school computer it’s most likely blocked for security measures.

1 Like

I just talked to a person in the Mira Discord and it’s probably either y’all are using Fandom or your school admin likes to block .wiki domains. Again, no way to know for sure that your admin blocked .wiki domains, but I can be certain that if you click the link in the top of this post, you should be directed to the correct wiki.

If the Mira wiki is blocked and you can confirm it is the Mira wiki, I suggest you should reach out to your school IT department/admin or whoever controls your school’s website access to unblock it.

1 Like