A Guide to The Gimkit Wiki

Need to know what a particular device does? Forgot how much health dynamic terrain has? Searching for how much damage a specific gadget does?

Introducing The Gimkit Wiki!

What is… The Gimkit Wiki?

The Gimkit Wiki is a new resource to find all of your Gimkit Creative information! From articles about your favorite devices, to pictures of popular props, The Gimkit Wiki is your next tool to help you with Gimkit Creative map building! We also have information about your favorite Gimkit game modes and cosmetics!

Where can I find The Gimkit Wiki?

You can locate the Gimkit Wiki by either putting https://gimkit.wiki/ in the address bar or just clicking the link. From there, you can access the Gimkit Creative page by either clicking the Creative icon on the front page or clicking “Gimkit Creative” on the sidebar.

How can I edit the wiki?

Just like some guides here, you can edit pages on The Gimkit Wiki! First, either create an account or sign in. Once you’re signed in, head to the page you want to edit and either select Edit or Edit Source to start editing!

If you got any questions, feel free to drop them below! We hope that y’all enjoy your experience at The Gimkit Wiki!

15 Likes

This will help with making new guides in the future. Thanks! :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks! This is helpful information

If you like editing TUGs or making large and detailed guides about specific things, make sure to check out the gimkit creative section of the wiki. W guide and wiki :cow2:.

4 Likes

wow did u make this cuz its really good

Not exactly. This was a fork of the Fandom Gimkit wiki. Once we finished that, we had several Gimkit community members help set set a couple of things up before telling all of y’all about this new resource.

Is there specification on what can be made into a page somewhere on the site?[1]

1. ex: are device systems allowed? ↩︎

Uhh, should I keep using this? [

Gimkit Wiki - Fandom

](Gimkit Wiki | Fandom)

Right now, we don’t have a specific set of guidelines to make a page. Over the next few days, we’ll be working with the community (primarily on Discord) to figure out how to make this wiki ideal for all users. If I did have to set some ground rules right now, I’d say:

• Pages must be about Gimkit content (A cosmetic, gamemode, or part of Gimkit Creative)
  • it must be accurate to the content in Gimkit
  • You can not make random Guides (ex. How to make ______)

If you’d like to, but the community managing this wiki will not be managing the Fandom wiki. (heck I expect to get smited by the big guys at Fandom HQ in the next few days lol)

1 Like

Can we chat in the wiki?

We have a Discord which you can locate on the main page. We also have Discussion boards on the wiki.

1 Like

Too bad I don’t have discord ;-; Thanks :3

1 Like

Wait, you own the wiki :open_mouth:

1 Like

So you would say that a page on simple device systems would be allowed?

What do you mean by that?

Like lifecycle → relay → counter, along with what this device system does[1] and an ingame representation of that.

1. counter everyone in game at game start ↩︎

Not at the moment. I think it’s better to put in the relationship that each device has in the respective device page. I suggest looking at the Ball and Crafting Table device pages to get a better idea of what I’m trying to say.

BUMP!

Also yall should seriously check out the wiki if you haven’t. It’s super cool trust.

You shouldn’t bump this guide so fast even if it’s your guide, I think you should wait at least like… 2-3 days