A guide to the End of Game Widget(Difficulty 1/10 or đźź©)

The “End of Game” widget found in Gimkit Creative is an excellent feature that allows you to personalize the way your Gimkit game concludes. With this widget, you can choose to display a message, showcase a leaderboard, or redirect players to another website or resource. Its purpose is to provide an enjoyable and interactive way to wrap up the game and give players valuable feedback on their performance.

Once the game is over, the widget will appear on the screen and showcase the message or content of your choosing. These can range from congratulating the winners, motivating players to try again, or providing valuable resources to continue learning. Additionally, you can customize the widget with various fonts, colors, and images that match the theme of your game.

Settings and Stuff

What it looks like:
Screenshot 2023-11-14 9.20.44 PM

All of Its Settings
Featured

Screenshot 2023-11-14 9.21.53 PM

Channels & Active

And yeah, the “All Options” part is just them all combined.

Summary

Overall, the “End of Game” widget is an effective tool for creating an engaging and exciting learning experience for your students. It provides an interactive and fun way to wrap up the game, offer players feedback on their performance, and encourage them to continue exploring and learning new topics.

Diffiiculty?
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
0 voters
3 Likes

Nice Guide, @BreathTaking!
Isn’t this already in TUGTED 2?

Nonetheless, great guide.

3 Likes

You don’t need to credit me, I did literally nothing but make a small section of a wiki post you probably didn’t know about.

4 Likes

Nice! This is really helpful!

2 Likes

Nice guide!

3 Likes

Oh ok

Bump!!!
This is the most underrated device in GKC history. I bet half the gimkitter out there don’t even know about this device at all! This guide is needed even if it’s in TUGTED 2…

1 Like