A guide to a half-court soccer map (Difficulty:đŸŸ©)

who are the remaining OG’s?

1 Like

Does anyone know? is this off-topic?

wdym? like what is off topic? (if ur talking bout the previous posts about the og thing then uh yeah its off-topic but its fine because it hasn’t gone crazy like some things its ok to ask an off-topic question in replies if it only continues for like idk a short period of time anything that goes crazy with like 20-50 plus replies in 5 minutes that are off topic but to clarify something I’m gonna use some thing foxy said a long time ago anyways laters

2 Likes

oh then whats the short answer then

@The_dog I think what @Blackfox45666 and @Foxy is Us OGs don’t really care about people being off-topic or flags anymore; We just want to help the forums.

If you really need to know, I actually don’t know the exact number or the people that are OGs, but pretty much everyone who joined from May to June of the year 2023 is an exact OG, and everyone who joined in the year 2023 are also OGs. You can just check the date of any person who you suspect of being an OG.

Being an OG actually doesn’t really matter, anyway. Anyone who’s helpful is good, that’s all we really need to know.

9 Likes

BLIZZY JUMPSCARE!

welcome back!

also thats crazy, im an OG

3 Likes

no ur not don’t say that

3 Likes

dude whats your problem man?

NOOOO I am just like 5 or 6 months from being an exact og? NOOOO! :sob::sob:
anyways remember blizzian gimsoccer? that was fun

also good job dude wait creator of guide is suspended
why are we even keeping this post going?
(also @BreathTaking glad you are back
is wow still alive?)

3 Likes

stacheistaken requested suspension and he is the goat

also idk if you remember me or not

@Legobuilder I made the cool ways to decorate your custom bosses, but yea its been awhile, anyways, back on-topic

2 Likes

Um
why does everyone ask that??? I can barely keep track of my classmates names I can’t remember gimkit forum names!..XD if I had a quarter for every time I was asked this question
I could buy half the forum season tickets.

4 Likes

@Legobuilder WOW’s dead, DOD’s almost dead, don’t be off-topic

4 Likes

I feel like we should revise it to anyone who’s been around for at least half (or another fraction) of the forum’s life, since those people would definitely feel like ‘OGs’ to people who joined recently. That would put January/February people as OGs too.

Eh, well, if we want the term “OG” to really matter, everyone who joined in May 2023 is an OG. But it doesn’t really matter. Just stop being off-topic

3 Likes