A forum-created game

I recently got an idea for a game that is exclusively created by the forums. Here’s how it will work.

• Each user may choose 1 prop or device. You may change whatever settings you want on it (including blocks), and choose any valid coordinate that has not already been used to place it (in any orientation, but default size[1]). You may use the text device, but keep the text school-appropriate.
  • When I feel that there is enough stuff to release the game, I will close this topic.
  • I likely won’t be able to credit every single person depending on how many people submit props/devices.
  • In case you want to do anything with it, there are the following devices already placed:
  1. A Player Coordinates device:
  • Transmits on ‘updatePlacement’ when position changes
  • X-position linked with property ‘x’
  • Y-position linked with property ‘y’
  1. Two properties named X and Y:
  • All default settings, except they are number properties and player-scoped
  1. A game overlay in the top left (by default active) that updates when receiving on updatePlacement and displays the player’s coordinates using block code. Follows the format “x, y”.
  2. A spawn pad.

All of the above devices are placed at (320, 320).
EDIT: I moved them to (50, 50) due to where all of the devices have been placed so far.

Random glitch

USED COORDINATES:

Sorted by x-value first, then y-value.
(1, 0)
(5, 0)
(11, 11)
(20, 20)
(20, 24)
(23, 33)
(30, 31)
(50, 50)

1. Sentries must be at 1x size. ↩︎

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see how this turns out!

1 Like

so if i comment a device for you to build you’ll add it to this game your building? and only one device at a time? or a prop? or you are asking if people will come together for something like this?

0,0 Snowy tree Tiny blue damage 100

1 Like

The first one, but the limit is one device/prop per person, and each coordinate can only be used once.

okay, so a boat 23,33

1 Like

So can we add characters to the game

1 Like

Do you intend for this to be a playable game?

a button that does Nothing 20,24

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the furthest I could go was (1,0).

1 Like

If possible.
@EchoAgent28 Yes.

2 Likes

Me in an echo base
also, add BH as solaris

I don’t believe you can add others to your game without their permission.

if they want to, I’m not making them

You can only add one thing, what would you like the coordinates to be?

my brain isn’t braining

Screenshot 2024-09-27 5.52.42 PM - A text device using my favorite symbol at (11, 11)

3 Likes

I can’t think of any coordinates, you choose

I’ll pick (5, 0).
Edit: @EchoAgent28 I just used the default settings and the Echo Agent gim, is that okay?

1 Like

I HAD THE EXACT SAME IDEA LOL!
anyway what if you made a plot about you stopping a rouge sentry.

2 Likes