A bunch of stuff disappeared

Last night, I was editing my gimkit creative map. I remember that I was at 75% memory. Today, I tried to edit my creative map more, and I didn’t spawn in the right place. I thought it was a glitch, so I didn’t think much of it. I look around my map, a bunch of props, devices, wires, etc are COMPLETELY GONE. I didn’t delete anything and no one else had access to the map. My memory is now down to 53%. And it’s not the most recent things I’ve added that are gone. It’s random things. I’ve lost multiple months of work on my map. Is there any way I could contact gimkit about this? Or is this some temporary glitch?

Yowzers!
This happens to people sometimes but I’ve never heard of this! The best thing would probably be emailing hello@gimkit.com ig…

3 Likes

I myself have never heard about this it would probably be best to email hello@gimkit.com as for getting your map back I have no idea for this it would be best to be optimistic about it and if there were any bugs view this as an opportunity to fix them.

3 Likes

Gimkit has a saving problem sometimes with maps, so it won’t save automatically.
You could:

• Try going into settings (bottom right corner), Showcase and Save, and press “Save”.
  • If that doesn’t work, email hello@gimkit.com
2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I emailed them. They probably won’t respond until Tuesday since it’s a holiday weekend, but hopefully they can fix it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.