Probably because kids as young as 6 are making these maps ![]()
what about those slope jumps.
What about slope jumps?
have you guys heard of STACHE slope jumps? it a published map in discovery
it has these slopes where when you go on it you would slide down on it.
but you actually have to double jump on it like wall climbing repeatly to go up on a single slope.
Yes, I know what slop jumps are and what SSJ/YSJ is
Why did you just randomly say “slope jumps”
well what if players could give hints or tutorial on how to do jumps and stuff that seems impossible? the slope jumps seem impossible to me and I didn’t even know how to do them or gotten a hint about them
there was another obstacle where if you jumped you oof, and you had to run to the other sides and there were holes in the floor with zero hints or help on how to do it.
Well I doubt you’d play a game called Slope Jumps without knowing how to do slope jumps. Other games I see do tell how to do slope jumps.
side note: I didn’t know there were actual slope jumps I thought it was just a title or something to encourage people to play it. I thought wrong ;-;
Another huge mistake is troll jumps/pathways.
Try to figure this one out
(the zone broadcasts on a channel to a device I will not reveal)
Uhhh lol?..
Here I’ll make this reply a reusable bump.
Also don’t put hidden messages please cough turtle cough.
Bump.
Uhh, you got rid of the reusable bump and bumped twice within two minutes of each other.
That get’s rid of the whole point of bumping, and you ruined the perfectly fine reusable bump.
If there’s a reusable bump, use it, but if there isn’t, don’t mass bump.
New reusable bump:
Edit: bruh
this guide ACTUALLY HELPED me ![]()
Hey for future reference, when you see a Reusable Bump (like HTH’s above), don’t post under it, just edit the wiki. Posting under it will nullify it rendering it useless
Ok, thanks '83. At least somebody pays attention.
Another reusable bump:
Ok I’m giving up at this point.
@twofoursixeight that’s just cruel don’t click the checkbox if others can’t come on don’t use your powers on me like that.
Actually, you’re more the welcome to post under a reusable bump as long as the post is on topic and not spam or a bump. Questions and such about the guide are fine. But if you just have a normal bump or comment about the guide, you can edit the wiki in order to say it without causing clutter.
Also don’t bump- reusable or single use- more then once every couple of days on a guide, at least.
I again- I know WyWy is gone as of now- but I think another thing to be avoided is text messages spammed around the map, those are annoying, distracting, and unneeded as well. Just something to keep in mind. I made a whole rant about that somewhere here or on another one of these topics, not sure where it is though.
bimp
bump!
Bönkity bonk bonking™ this


