8️⃣ Common mistakes that can make your platformer map less enjoyable. (And how to fix them)

also couldn’t people do this for hardcore mode instead? forgot to also ask this.

Personally I think that no matter what platformer type it is, it’s annoying without them.

1 Like

nvm

Suggestion: no creative liberties. I don’t know if this is just me, but when I click on a platforming map, I look for unique concepts that stand out from every other game. Anyway, that’s my suggestion. Great guide, I actually used this for my map!

A mistake that I think would happen to some people is putting damage sources on small platforms, especially moving ones, how are you supposed to get across?

Would this be good to be made a wiki? So it’s editable again?

1 Like

Actually, yes.

@Blackhole927 Could you make this guide a wiki?

3 Likes

Bump.

Welcome back!
4 Likes

the rejoin strat is the most
Sinister but genius thing I have ever seen

2 Likes

It’s also kinda stupid. It takes all of the fun out of your map, and it shows that you don’t care about the integrity or quality of your map. you just want that play number bigger.

And yes, it is quite sinister

7 Likes

but really just admit

It is stupid but very genius

I have never seen so much braincells and evil in a random platformer map

4 Likes

I want that to be bannable

4 Likes
Here is your 8 Bumps

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

I Copied your pfp :D

2 Likes

What the Σ

lol Kosm0-o did too :D

5 Likes

you and SirWyWy

1 Like

@SnoopyOTG’s [Censored map name]
HAS A FLAW IN THE MAP ABOVE (6)
(Also I have vanquished the map… Hehe)
Oh, and also [Censored map name]

1 Like

huh wdym?

1 Like

For the 8th one, i believe the player actually didn’t put a spawn pad there. I’ve played that game a lot and still, i didn’t get into the spot with the button.

They really are smart with getting plays.

2 Likes

When you die in your map the game ends, which is ANNOYING.

7 Likes

oh oops I’ll update it soon

1 Like