3D Art Library (Post here)

nice, that is some cool art

2 Likes

WOW! THat’s so cool!!! May I ask what the teleporter on a stick is? (Also, nice gim!)

2 Likes

It’s the zipline! From one of my previous guides. Making a game with it.

4 Likes

that is meant to be for a ladder i believe, its really cool, you can combine the 3D effect with new mechanics for your game.

2 Likes

How did you make it look 3D? That could be really useful in one of my maps…

1 Like

thats really cool! also are you the same lolo from the gimkit discord?

1 Like

you have a lower layer (with dirt or whatever you want the “wall” to be), and add a upper layer slightly overlapping it.

4 Likes

Is it possible to do this with floors only?

2 Likes

i think so, its not very difficult, you just need to have one on an upper layer.

2 Likes

Also, is this elevated area not accessible to people “under” it? Did you make the edges walls seamlessly?

Yup! I personally use a mix of floors and walls so you don’t break the illusion. You just need different layers!

3 Likes

Yes! The only way to go up is by the ladders.

2 Likes

Wait, that actually looks really good. How do you layer terrain in multiple layers or is it not possible because of the 5 layer limit? Someone has to know something about that.

1 Like

That was four layers I counted (I think), but yeah one more after that then you wouldn’t be able to build higher.

2 Likes

Correct! You can create two “levels” before you run out of layers.

1 Like

17 Likes

Wow, that’s great! The night sky background makes it look like Terraria or a platformer, and that’s cool

2 Likes

It could be made a lot better but this shows you what you can do in a little time.

4 Likes

Speed art

2 Likes

@Polar_Crisp_Original That looks so cool! I like how you used the differences between grass terrain and dirt to make it seem 3d! :smiley:

2 Likes