3D Art Library (Post here)

I shall call it
“da buff cat-dragon crossbreed”

3 Likes

:+1: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ooh, I made a 3D present before lemme find it.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 2.04.14 PM

Screenshot 2024-03-21 2.05.37 PM
aaaannd here they are. nothing too special though

3 Likes

Looks good, I might make a smaller one though if you wanted a tree for like Christmas.

1 Like

I have some great art I made for a friend’s map that’s 3d. I will try getting that. It includes the deku tree a giant shack a entire western town Mario pipes and all sorts of stuff.

are we allowed to put codes?-v

no.

1 Like

why are we not allowed to post codes?

the mods tried that once

well, that was total chaos and ofc people would be playing games instead of helping others. post those in the wix*

*warning: your email will explode from notifications

1 Like

i cant use wix cause its blocked-v

then use a seperate device.

Speaking of codes, from personal experience, make sure to scribble out your GameCode when taking screenshots of your game.

trust me.

thank you so much for the advice a misclicked so i don’t know the terms lol i skip them by accident

why are you putting -v after your replies

?
why do you put it, we can see you name and also thats not your name here, also pretty sure somewhere in the rules it says “Dont put your name they can see it”.

everyone still knows you’re the one replying though. It’s unnecessary .

this is not the right area this is getting off-topic, And you are still trying to break the Rules by Hosting a GAME! Also you are not allowed To Make Your Name Like That, Change Your Name! Plus This Is not YOUR Post So Ask on Your Own NEW post! LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO! sorry for getting angry but you are breaking the rules repetitively.

3 Likes

I agree with you, but
Please Don’t Do This It Drives Voidfluffy And I Crazy

3 Likes

i didn’t read the note i misclicked/skip them by accident

Everyone… just stop.
Point is just don’t sign your posts (it’s annoying and unnecessary), don’t post off-topic, and don’t post things about making live games.

3 Likes

3D bump

1 Like