3D Art Library (Post here)

How do you become a regular?

2 Likes

please dont get off topic it takes time to become a regular so just chill help people avoid getting flagged or suspended and you will become a regular in due time @Lucasarino

3 Likes

Alright, thank you for helping @blackfox45666 Have an awesome day!

2 Likes

Here’s a couple! It’s a fairly simple bunker.
Screenshot 2023-11-08 1.15.35 PM
Screenshot 2023-11-08 1.02.39 PM

6 Likes

I am a regular but i wasn’t when this was made :sob:
however i like this kind of because you can see who made it better and the conversations and feedback easier. you can also like their posts too.

2 Likes

Hope this helps! (You can also get demoted to Member (TL2) if you don’t meet ANY of these requirements in the last 100 days.)

6 Likes

@here Check out this coin I made! It looks kind of 3d and gives it a bit of depth. What do you all think?
Also, Bump for the memories. :smile:

11 Likes

not too bad maybe search up bronze rgb color and find an emoji to fill in the blank space

3 Likes

I want it to look like that on purpose though. It is supposed to look 3d.

2 Likes

by blank space i mean maybe a symbol of some sort in the middle sorry i didnt explain more :sweat_smile: but you do you!

4 Likes

Oh, In that case, I thought of doing that, but the coin is supposed to be a cartoon gold.

3 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

You don’t need to bump guides until the topic’s been inactive for at least a week or two.

2 Likes

Also this isn’t a guide it is a library. Please don’t post anything other than art in here. It brings back memories and I don’t want any OFF TOPICS or anything to tarnish that.

6 Likes

I made a simple mound

9 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

I have an idea:Add another layer of mounds to make it look like farmland?Maybe?

2 Likes

These are so cool

1 Like

Very nice map making! Looks 3d, good job (i know this is old lol)

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appeciate it.

3 Likes