11 Stereotypes in the Gimkit Forums that are allowed and NOT allowed

Let’s stay on-topic so we don’t get banned.

3 Likes

this is a

stereotypical bump

2 Likes

remember when we all had this opinion?

5 Likes

Remember when PSAs weren’t just a re-writing of the rules?

1 Like

i can only remember one psa that was actually a psa lol, and it was one that was made right when the old forums ended, talking about the reckoner incident

3 Likes

imagine a world…
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 09-29-11 Latest psa topics - Gimkit Creative

13 Likes

lol

can we just stop worrying so much about tags
and just post gkc stuff and not worry about the forum itself as a forum

5 Likes

AGREED! So many posts about new tags when all the old tags are perfectly fine. So many debates about things that shouldn’t be debated about. So many off-topic posts just like this one!

Haha, made you click.

5 Likes

How’d you make that?

WE entered the forums because we were passionate and wanted to teach others with gimkit creative. Or we wanted help from the experts.

WE did not enter the forums to become politicians and care about ranks and flame each other for the dumbest garbage. What is a community that can’t even hold it’s inner systems together? We need to stop arguing about the little things and start fixing the forums. Geez.

11 Likes

Inspect element.

3 Likes

They used inspect element.

Please stop replying.

This is devloving into conversation.

3 Likes

i completely agree. we need to stop worrying about the state of this as a forum, and simply treat it as a place to post gkc stuff, just as we would treat any other place to post gkc stuff.

3 Likes

One thing though… If we just let everything be, people just start posting no-effort guides…

7 Likes

How to make a tag game
“Use tag zones”

3 Likes

Well, i suppose, not in a mean way, but someone’s gonna just make a guide on “How to make a tag game!” And all they put is “tag zone”

1 Like

We all know that, right?

"

Apparently you get demoted to TL2 when you’re not active…

1 Like

Yes.

nothing