Device Art Library [Nothing Inappropriate!]

Usually, we make art using props, or even terrain, but I want to try and have people introduced to device art. Device art is only visible in editing mode, and is made out of, well, devices.
I am not very good at this but this is what I made:
I made a mutated frog (or whatever that thing is) that has counters for eyes, crafting tables for a body, and laser ends for legs. It is also eating a gim (the spawn pad)
I would refrain from using barriers and text, because that is a whole other type or art form.
As I said, I am not the best at art, but even if you aren’t, I encourage you to try it. If you do try it, comment what you made!

2 Likes

I feel like a Regular should have made this as if it’s in the replies, they’d be scattered.
Also, barriers count as devices >:)

notice what I added as soon as I saw you replying XD

1 Like

text counts as a device!

I said that most wouldn’t be visible in-game, but yes, it is a disadvantage

1 Like

ok, ok, ok

1 Like

that is more wire art though

but I still like it

Happy Button with Text and a Button.
Lenny Button

1 Like

Cool Guide!

thanks!

We don’t need device art. It’s only visible in editing mode, and not useful at all for GKC.

1 Like

So? It is still art, and it is gimkit creative, and you can make some of it visible in the game.
I don’t get how this deserves to get flagged

device art would be ok if it was in game, similar to prop art aswell as barrier art.

1 Like

i think what they mean is like making the word “bump” out of like, 3d printers. like, one time, i couldn’t talk in a game, so i just built what i wanted to say out of wooden walls