Zoom mode [🧗Platformer Bug]

So since Don’t Look Down Creative is new there will be bugs, and I found one. The zoom mode. Whenever I zoom in or our it doesn’t work.

Do reliaze it doesnt matter if there’s no comments I just want the creators to know.

Me no need ping I guess. (Yes I did ping Josh)

I’m not sure if this is a bug or just something they haven’t gotten around to do because I have the same thing.

1 Like

Don’t ping josh

Josh is online, he’ll come around to this. He’s already responded to at least one person.

But aren’t we suppose to witht the new bugs?

josh said that you need to post any bugs with the new mode on the forums to help them fix it. By the way i posted a topic earlier about this and right now we just have to wait.

Ok, didn’t see it. Thanks.

I’m willing to wait for it (Wait for it)
I’m willing to wait for it
I am the one thing in life I can control
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
I am inimitable
I am an original
I’m not falling behind or running late
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
I’m not standing still
I am lying in wait (Wait, wait, wait)

Just saing guys, dont expect too much from the gamemode, cause it is littarelly like 10 hr’s old.

Anyways, i think a regular should make a wiki bug post so we can post all platformer bugs there instead of like 5000 posts

did ANYONE get the hamilton vibes when you saw the word wait? sry, i have mild adhd so i kinda weirdd…

that is like way off-topic Epi, like way off-topic.

1 Like

I would agree that’s a good idea.

Should we put all the Platformer bugs into one post?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I will make it.

1 Like

Ok, what do we do about the guides that are about the bugs, but not in the wiki? Tell them to move there, or just move on?

move there, simplest and easiest solution for josh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.