Zone Team Entry Notifications

I want to make a custom “Capture the Flag” Game. How do I make it so when a player from Blue Team enters the Red Team’s base, it sends a notification to everybody on Red Team that a specific player from Blue Team entered their base??

If you have a guide that might help solve this, please,post it here. That will be very nice :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Ok, get a zone. Make it transmit a channel. Then go to your notifications, and go to block code. Go to for this device. Put in the header, triggering persons name. then in the content, your content of your device. Hopefully it works, and helps!

2 Likes

If it doesn’t work, tell me, and I can refine the process. Or if you don’t understand, I’ll make a guide on it.

1 Like

but is it gonna affect everybody?

1 Like

I want it to only send the notification to the team that the player just entered

1 Like

If you don’t want it to affect everybody, you can use relays to specific team.

1 Like

Then change it to relay the team zone it entered.

1 Like

ok thanks (I hate the limit)

1 Like

No problem! And good luck with the map your making!

1 Like

can you help me do it with relays, bc I’m kinda new to gimkit creative

1 Like

No problem! Click on the relay, click on relay audience, all players on specific team. Make sure to do the team thats territory got violated.

1 Like

how do I connect it tho

1 Like

wires or channels, I prefer wires, more simple.

1 Like

how do I connect the wires (I’m sorry for bugging you)

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.