Would anyone like to do a Collab?

I was thinking of making a map but map building takes forever (this may sound lazy but keep reading…). The thing is this map idea, undisclosed for the fact that it might be a new game idea, will be VERY repetitive to build and I do NOT have the attention span for it. That is why I’m looking for a partner. If your interested please reply.
P.S. If this is off topic in a way then let me know so I can change/close the topic.
EDIT: 1 to 2 people.

3 Likes

i dont exactly know if this is off-topic…

its related to gkc.

anways, ill help you, but I also have a low attention span. but I’m a great gkc builder

1 Like

Yes. This is off topic (sorry). You can ask someone on the Wix, however. Here is the link:
Home | Gimkit Creative

2 Likes

wait a seccond…

this is related 2 gkc…

1 Like

I was only accepted into the code sharing wix group and off topic posts are not allowed there either. :frowning:

2 Likes

oh darn…

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be possible to put your map code there? You could just remove anyone that you don’t want to be there.

1 Like

You old enough to go to discord? post your stuff there

1 Like

He should. 13 and 13+ here, same as the discord.

1 Like
Sus_the_Hamster

Maybe but I’m not exactly looking for that.

chrysostom and Txme_Lxss

I am not allowed for reasons other than age.

1 Like

Well if you ever want to collab I’d love to do one!

Kosmo0-o

I also don’t have discord for reasons other than my age.

1 Like

I don’t think I could collab because I’m just really busy overall, won’t keep you waiting so I just said.

Maybe Sus_The_hamster wants to.

2 Likes

Well I guess I have 2 GKC users! @DXCTYPE @Sus_the_Hamster Does anyone know how to make “group personal messages” as said in the TL2 badge description?

1 Like

Can I help??? I’m pretty good at mechanics & design. I’m also decent at using terrain to make it look like a 3d build.
I think that the mods blocked “Group personal messages” on these forums, so…
you could use canva or a padlet

2 Likes

i can decorate but im not that good at devices

2 Likes

i could help i’v been on gimkit for like 2 years and the forums for like 2 months

Sure @Kosm0-o! :grinning:

i can also add lore and secret codes sorta

you cnat make group chats i think

just like how pms were removed

Those don’t exist here due to privacy concerns.

1 Like