Why is my about me and my background keeps deleting?

i really know this could be off topic but i keep looking back at my about me and one time when i first joined i putted in my gimkit creative map link and didn’t read the rules yet and it got deleted but when i read the rules and changed my about me without the link it still deleted and it deleted my background and my user background too the second and first time what going on???

Either this is a bug, or it could be because of your TL. (Trust level)

nvm i figured it out i forgot to press save changes that why it kept deleting.

also to whoever is able to edit my topic without me knowing please don’t edit my topics that aren’t community Made guidelines i will change it back to how it was originallly was if it was edited and not under communtiy made guidelines thank you and sorry for the off topic stuff.

2 Likes

That is regulars, who are fixing grammar so that people can more easily understand the question.

3 Likes

Yeah i need them to do it quite often for me.

1 Like

Some people may still not like others editing their stuff, regardless of good intentions or not

3 Likes

Ok but most will not mind if its fixing their spelling or grammar, as long as it does not ruin the original post.

2 Likes

i dosnt work for me for some reason

Welcome to the forum, @ImAgimkitFan! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read to Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone who has the word “Regular” next to their profile name. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

Welcome to the forum! Are you talking about adding background?

Welcome to the Community @ImAgimkitFan! and if the image for your pfp or background is to big it won’t allow it to be added.

1 Like

welcome to the forum @ImAgimkitFan

you might of forgot to press the save button

oh thanks!! i will keep that in mind

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.