Flagged Post [Not needed and needs to be removed]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

cya peeps nice to meetcha :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Or, just upgrade the reporting system, they should not have “message GKC team to take it down”
Because by the time they read it, the map is off trending, and a new one appears.

Beans. (Not Beans???)

eggplant and brussel sprouts

calling out game names aren’t allowed for some reason I think. welp cya. didn’t you js create the weird game topic???

read the end, @Kosm0-o

1 Like

this is why we read the entire thing

1 Like

I agree with this, kinda unnecessary, but I totally agree with this.

I tried out some game and the end wasn’t even completed ,I couldn’t even get there, the person made a laser that insta eliminates you, and theres no directions to help you out, yet they got on trending.

(Hopefully this doesn’t happen with my game when it happens…)

1 Like

Tbh this post was completely unnecessary and has already been addressed like 100 times before.

2 Likes

Please dont leave because some little timmies spend all their gimbucks on some map with like 2 props :frowning:
we made the chipi chipi chapa chapa cat together

3 Likes

Don’t go! Also, is “sigma simulator” good? I like it. It made by CORAL!

1 Like

:saluting_face: your wish was granted
Screenshot 2024-05-08 6.38.58 PM

4 Likes

honestly i have had same thoughts for while…been driving me crazy…but, think what can the few members of gimkit do against hundreds maybe thousands of clutter maps?
Gimkit crew has a lot they doing
Fixing bugs 24/7
Building new modes
Planning future modes
Watching forums
Creating cosmetics
Banning live discovery game posters
Dealing with hundreds of spam inappropriate game reporting
Gimkit awards
Adding stuff to Creative
Fixing creative bugs
Planning stuff for creative
and a lot more i don’t know…last i heard, the gimkit crew is not very large…i mean barely any credits when i look at gamemode and dashboard and all that stuff…so they cant really do much…and they also have their own lives outside of gimkit…they trying their best…and it may help some people to make posts like this and express feelings, but it adds more to mods workpile, and puts them behind on fixing the things ppl upset about.

3 Likes

The fact that this is true hurts though. Gimkit has a lot of things to fix for discovery.

1 Like

What did this post say?

1 Like

I get that, and really there is nothing to expect. hopefully when they are able too, they can fix discovery in a update. no where close from now, obviously.

1 Like

Basically hes saying that weird roblox kid games are taking over and they need to stop.

2 Likes

O, ok good to know.

1 Like

why don’t we(entire forum or just regulars/oldtimers) make a post for things forum wants to fix, and so we know what we as forum need to work on? instead of tons of these posts?its the logical strategic think to do…

1 Like