? why did i just get this?

It’s not after an hour. It’s whenever the server’s about to shut down.

3 Likes

Why is the server going to shut down?

2 Likes

Which is typically around an hour,

2 Likes

Because keeping it up is expensive, as getrithkd said

1 Like

Oh, Ok, im trying to make a map, but someone cant get into code sharing on the wix and my post got taken down.
which i know why
but he needs to be let in so he can help me.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten that once before. It’s just tellin’ ya that you need to create a new server (I.E. rejoin the map)

Off topic

Also, I just wanna say hi again. I lost my old FireAlta2183 account, so now I have this one.

2 Likes

Ooh, how did you lose the other account, @Firealta_2183 ?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums…Again…@Firealta_2183
*i didnt know you before so thats why im saying hello)

I powerwashed my chromebook because I had a kids account and it was terrible.

1 Like

If you havent already save the map before the server decides to blast you out of it

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Firealta_2183!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

I would check out the forum beginners and forum tips tag!

If you ever need help with something that you are building, the community made guides tag is very helpful!

Since you may or may not have just joined, if you are tagged in this, you are still new! So it would be advisable to check the TOS and FAQ!

As you journey through this dark and wonderful place, let it be known that we are here to help you on whatever you need! Even in the darkest amount of ink, there can still be hope. -Shadow.exe
Me being late as always :skull:

I did, i already restarted the map.

1 Like

Yeah. Just so you can remember me, check out my Witch path from Roblox tutorial.

Did you even read the dropdown?

2 Likes

he said he was late.

2 Likes

No i didn’t cause, if you read my post, I was LATE. Thanks for the concern :expressionless:

What do you mean by being late? Their first account joined in october…

2 Likes

Bro, I don’t know about this stuff. I joined in january. How am I supposed to know when people joined if I hadn’t even joined yet. Like he hadn’t even filled out his bio yet when I said that.

1 Like

This occurs when you spend ~1h in your map. Start a new server.

1 Like

This is new…I hope you get helped…

1 Like