Why am I not getting XP?

I am not getting XP in DLD when I reach summits, this happened to my friend, but it fixed automatically. I was starting to get XP but now I am not so, I can’t level up and buy a new skin in the shop. :sob::cry::sob:

1 Like

Gimkit recently changed the XP system to be time based. So basically if you answer questions not on a spam kit and be active in game you should earn 200XP every minute.

I highly suggest checking out the Gimkit Wiki Xp page for more info. Xp - The Gimkit Wiki

Also please refrain from posting topics that aren’t about Gimkit Creative in the forums. This is a space to discuss Gimkit Creative and GKC mapbuilding. Thanks!

1 Like

But I am not getting 200XP every minute

Just make sure you use a kit with questions that contain at least one wrong answer and don’t answer questions at such a fast pace. Again, I highly suggest checking out the Gimkit Wiki Xp page I’ve linked in the second reply in this post.

Ok thank you, i’ll try that

they have to have three wrong answers to a question. or a true/false question.

1 Like

Ok thank you for that, I am just trying it now

2 Likes

Yes @TaigaBiome is right this has happened to me when i used a spamed kit

It worked!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Yeah, make sure to mark a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.