When you destroy a prop, is there any way to make the prop reappear again?

When you destroy a prop, is there any way to make the prop reappear again?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a way. Someone should confirm this though.

There isnt a way. However, you could make it so that there is a sentry in a no shooting zone so it cant attack and when you kill it you hide the prop

Use a trigger on a delay

1 Like

When the prop is deactivated, activate the trigger on a delay, and then add another wire to reactivate the prop when device is triggered

1 Like

I ask josh if he could make a wire reseter, so basically if he makes it it MIGHT do that task.

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

I was trying to make reusable buildable barriers that could be broken down over and over again.

@WhoAmI, how long do you want them to take to respawn?

um no. MY JOB.
hey @WhoAmI you have been here ages, but welcome to the community anyway

1 Like

i third (third because @NavyCatZ first then @anon73616841) that

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Is there still no way?

1 Like

Yes and no, not the same prop, but if you put a prop over the old prop and make it so when a nother button is clicked it will spawn. thats al I think you can do right now, that or run a repeating action so it will hide it, and 10 seconds later it will unhide it.

3 Likes

You can but as @WolfTechnology said, not the same prop, I don’t think you can activate/show the same prop once it it destroyed (feel free to test it)
(Prop 1) Prop Destroyed > (Prop 2) Show prop

1 Like

I agree with this. It makes sense as a regenerative prop.

why would you do this

I don’t know. Based off of @Haiasi 's formula, it looks regenerative because you could add 2 of the same props and they could both be placed on top of one another for a appearing/disappearing prop.