When someone clicks a yes or no in a pop up can I make them gain permanent health

Do you mean permanent max health?

if so, then no

if you are talking about just gaining hp, then yes (connect the call to action to a health granter)

Do you want to get infinite HP after you press Popcut?

I want them to gain extra hp like from 125 hp to 200 hp

so basically more max hp, right?

yes

why is it not possible? perhaps, even Blackhole himself said so as not to say that something is impossible, but to look for solutions, well, in short, for this we will need…

• Repeater
  • counter
  • PopUp
  • Wires

all this needs to be connected, if you do not understand how, then I can tell you, it just seems to me quite easy here. if you do not understand, then mention me, I will make a guide

more max health?

no unless you do something like pseudo-health

1 Like

please make a guide you saved me so much time

This could work UNDER VERY VERY CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES

if you have more then 1 item doing damage then you can’t do this I’m afraid, btw only 1 item that’s physical like a gadget

cause we can link pseudo health and physical health and then put a max on it

but its probably not worth it

1 Like

look, my Mechanic will be like this, after pressing PopUp you will receive 5000 hp every 0.5 sec (or set the values ​​you need) using Repeater, does this suit you?

You can just start the game with not all hp, by going to map options and changing hp% on start (and amount if you wanted too).

1 Like

I recommend you use a trigger loop, unless you want a ton of users to say to never use repeaters.

i know you can use triggers instead of repeat but i like to use them :smiling_face:

Although repeaters are simpler, they’re worse.

1 Like

This is a big point too.

1 Like

I want to change the max hp from 125 to 200 the starting max is 125

I understood how you want to do it, it is better to use not HP but the energy bar, using energy bars you can only heal 50 HP, so everything else can be healed by PopUp