What should I do next?

I’m Oblivion. I was working on an Open-World RPG project but I just burnt out. I still wanna make games here on GKC but I just need a break from that. I have a few I ideas on what I should do next but I want to see what people want me to make. This time, to keep going the whole way through, I’m going to be making DEVLOGs on everything I do. Please vote on a game mode I should make or post a new idea in the comments. It would mean a lot if you guys supported me and helped me finished through on some of these ambitious builds.

• The Lands Of Roboton: An RPG | (This is the game I got burnt out on. If you want me to push forward and finish this, I will do my best. It is a massive open-world RPG with story and tons of side quests)
  • Heroes | (This is a very complex battle royal with an xp system and different characters you play as. Each different characters has a weapon and certain abilities)
  • Township | (I’ve suggested this before but pretty much players work together to run a ton by answer questions, making goods, and selling to each other. You can even choose to turn to a life of crime if your board)
0 voters
3 Likes

I will check the results in a week and post the leading game each day. So far The Lands of Roboton: An RPG is the winner.

5 Likes

Nice game ideas! These are good!

3 Likes

So far The Lands of Roboton: An RPG is the winner.

1 Like

I feel as though lands of Roboton will win

Yeah…I agree with that prediction, but who knows?!

1 Like

Oh, I can’t wait to see what others put whenever they vote!

1 Like

They all sound really good, but how are you going to be a criminal in Township?

You can convert to another team and steal stuff, but if you are knocked out, then u go to jail.

Out of curiosity, how are you planning on making a “massive open-world RPG” with the memory limit? You’re gonna have to do some crazy optimization.

I know, but, si far in all the games I’ve made, I’ve never hit the memory limit.

I’m rooting for Heros 1, I personally like PVP the best…

go RPG’s!

2 Likes

we could use a nice open world game in discovery

1 Like

I am closing this project. 35 people have voted and The Lands of Roboton: An RPG won by a landslide. I’m also feeling rejuvenated for the project and am ready to work on it again. Thank you everybody for voting and contributing! Oblivion out!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.