What should I add to my map once platforming comes out ( IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME IN MY PLATFORMER GAME I WILL MAKE A SEPERATE POST once platforming comes out)

So I am working on a new platformer map (My old one didn’t save)once platforming comes out and I need ideas on what I could add.

My idea for my platformer map is that it will be very hard to do and the map is going to look futuristic. But I’m stuck on what obstacles I should add so please give me ideas on what I could add and I will look into them. (I’m not doing this for replies or attention I’m just stuck on what I should add to my map and any ideas would be very much appreciated.) :slight_smile:

If available, have lasers.

1 Like

Make it like a urdles battle. Since they’re adding weapons it would be soo fun to have people shoot each other and jump over the bullets in a furturistic setting.

2 Likes

Try making your course go down as well as up

2 Likes

Oh yes. For the new Don’t Look Down Creative it would be better if for most maps if they started in the middle of the work space. I hope they add a gravity device for the game as well.

Abbrevation for Gimkit Don’t Look Down Creative: GDLDC
I don’t think anyone has made one yet so I’ll take the chance.

2 Likes

They already confirmed no gravity device.

3 Likes

I might sound dumb But please explain

So in DLD you start at the bottem of the map, but in most Creaive maps it would be better to start in the middle so you can go up and down the map instead of just up.

1 Like

honestly we still dont know all the platformer features, but im sure theyll be a couple new things you can experiment with

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh I get it now.

1 Like

Maybe try making a house that you parkour on the furniture?

3 Likes

that sounds like a good idea I might make that if I have the time.

2D Minecraft parkour would be a funny idea. 2D games already in existence that I’m sure will get made a tone in DLD Creative:

• Sonic
  • Mario
  • Metriod
  • Donkey Kong
  • somehow make galaga
  • Kirby maybe???
  • Hollow Knight
  • Terraria
  • Getaway Shootout?
    Probably start with one of those.

Anyone who wants to add an idea to the wiki can.

3 Likes

No bump because I just commmented. Fix grammer if needed.

1 Like

So I tried finding your game gimjumper in gxc but I couldn’t find it

I did. I suggest you get Grammarly.

1 Like

I don’t like it because of all the notifications in Gmails, but thanks.

1 Like

I know this is unrelated but once Don’t Look Down comes to Gimkit Creative will any of you guys like to help in a way? You can say no if you don’t want to help but if you do I will very much appreciate it.

1 Like

Help on one of your games? I normally can’t because of a bit of a shaky schedule.

1 Like

Thats fine if you’re busy.I get it.

1 Like