What lore should I add?

My game is about protecting a sentry, while trying to kill the other team’s sentry.
Echo/Vortex Game
Here’s what I have so far.

When you kill the other teams sentry, it drops a golden keycard and then the game ends.
THIS IS A GIMKIT LORE SPOILER!!!

Crafter/Vesper = Gods? Idk? In snowy survival Crafter left a note implying multiple universes, my story is Vesper is in the Creative and CTF modes, while Crafter is in Snowy Survival and 2D modes. Chemical supreme is what was used to make the plants in OWO
I’m not to sure sorry if I am wrong.

Please help!

1 Like

Interesting, but I mainly want to focus on contacting Vesper/Crafter
And in my next game, you get to meet one of them, Chemical Supreme is so strange, I want to know exactly what it does…

1 Like

OHHHH That must be why in FC you can plant weird plants, like a lottery seed, maybe I can make that “Thing”" Be my next game, a game where Vortex/Echo Have to team up to save the world

1 Like

I think that’s what happened in one way out-
As you can see, the team is on cooperative which means they have to work together.
I think after Echo and Vortex got destroyed by the curses and the plants, they built a spaceship and teamed up to terraform another planet in the Gimly Way.
Now, that fails and their spaceship crashes.
They have to climb up to space by walking. (Don’t Look Down)
As you can see in the gamemode, there are some space-related props which implies they crashed.

2 Likes

Add a message from Crafter to Vesper that’s partly blank/blacked out, indicating part of the message was intentionally lost.

2 Likes

After they climb up to space, they meet new kind of Gims, a new species, they land in a planet, these Gims are just like them, they were stuck here, upon arriving they met Crafter, he was waiting for the arrival he reveals that he had been leaving hints to guide them until they went back to space, which is now, he was hoping that crafter would be with them but sadly not, so he deems these Gims “worthless” but the Gims we play as have no where to go, so they try to conquer this planet

A king of the hill type game! GAHH THIS MAKES ME WANT MORE OFFICIAL GIMKIT LOREEEEE

Thanks @Haiasi and @wingwave you really helped out! Everything you inspired sounds like real lore! I wish Gimkit would add these!

3 Likes

Um I don’t think that vesper and crafter are gods. I just think that they have advanced technology that allows them to merge worlds. Also the crafter sabotauged the one way out ship according to mathThrive’s video.

I think they are like gods because like you said they can time travel, and some were on the Alphastar

@here Wait, quick question, I was planning on making a game that’s Lore-based, but I want to know if the ideas that I am making correspond with the correct lore:

• You crash-land on a new planet
  • There, you meet Vesper
  • You learn about Chemical supreme, and how they need 1 more Gimfish to make it, you go get the Gimfish.
  • You make the Supreme with Vesper
  • You accidentally knock half of it over spilling onto a plant prop, which transitions into a battle with an evil plant
  • You use the other half to make a portal
  • You have to time travel to an event known as “G-Day”
  • A meteorite threatens to wipe out the Gimkit society, you traveled to an alternate dimension, in this dimension Gims jump upwards, instead of running side to side, you find Crafter
  • Vesper and Crafter have to team up, which commences into a final battle with the meteorite, you have to get onto the Alphastar from this dimension
  • You rise up and stop the meteorite, the metal/stardust creates a new race of Gims, and a new gamemode

Sorry if it was a lot to read, but would the Chemical Supreme usage, the whole D-Day scenario @Haiasi mentioned, and alternate universes, as well as Crafter/Vesper be Lore-Accurate
And another question, did Vortex/Echo get disbanded?

2 Likes

I think Vortex and Echo got disbanded in the original Gimkit Gamemodes but it’s your choice if you want them to disband.

Ok, I wanted it to be 100% lore-accurate
do you know why?
(This isn’t off-topic because I need this info for my game)
Was it because they had to team up in OWO?

So then it is left up to interpretation
Thanks that makes so much sense, I didn’t get the fandom page at all!
:smile:

I didn’t really think of DLD as part of the lore, but the Crafter would most likely be there if it is part of the lore, as it is the only other dimension we know of currently. However, it could also be a transition zone in which the realities are merging/have merged, because there is stuff from the other 2D modes, but the physics are different and there is a medieval theme. Perhaps OWO is not part of the timeline with Farmchain and the Others, but in the world where the Crafter is.

3 Likes

Yo! I know that!
What if the meteor kills Vesper/Crafter
and the player has to find the vault that they stored their research in, like how to make chemical supreme, how to build the Alphastar, and how did they figure out cross-dimensional travel
Thanks for the help again! I would give you 2 solutions if I could!

3 Likes

1 reality is Space
1 reality is Planet Gim
The Alphastar appeared to have went into a portal while it was falling, and then ended up here, having no where else to go, the crew looked to the skies, when they reached Space they met Crafter
(My theory)
That would make sense, we only learned lore from this Timeline, not the other, what if they had a medieval game mode!
Thanks for the help and your theory!

3 Likes

I think there’s a fandom page for this.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good, @Coral!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.