What kind of game should I make.?

Maybe I can make a thumbnail for you but they’re kinda banned. However, if the community allows it for this one occasion since the whole topic wasn’t about thumbnails, I will make one for you.

oh yeah lol i didn’t mean to write the wrong one but it just sounds way better than gimbucks well more i think about it i like gimbucks more then gimcoins and thank you GIM

Ok a quick way I do that takes no more than 15 minutes to get gimbucks is to play tag domination. You see, each upgrade you get will give 200 exp. If you get all of the upgrades, you will get 5,000 exp, which is already 500 gimbucks. Repeat 2 more times and you reached the limit. If you have the season pass, do it once more. Also, since you need 2 people, I would just join in again and ignore the other account, as you’re only interested for the upgrades, not the tags which only give you 19 exp.

1 Like

Also my art is in my bio if you want to check it out.

exceptions = bad
no.
1 Like

You could still probably do so on a different site though.

1 Like

got it. Maybe I can send it to you (Domdom) on a padlet or something or you could just try it out yourself!

Pirate game

ok i am confused on the game ideas i just going to do 1 game please vote by doing my my forms what kind of game should I make (office.com) to vote and make sure i don’t get confused

ok Padlet we can do sense I just made an account.

how the heck do I get tag domination on i checked the gimkit creative

I do that a lot

oh and i need a name for the game i will make it a new forum.

Thank you so much for telling me i was confused

wait what did you click to go there?

you go to a kit and click “play live”

oh, not trying to rush you but when you done, I did nothing yet sense I don’t have an idea.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.