What is the number of flags required for suspension/ban?

I am exhausted from constantly reviewing and deleting inappropriate messages in my drafts. How many flags do I need to receive before I get suspended?

I think it’s flags on 5 different posts.

5 different posts but the reasons to the flag have to be good.

I hope I can get one more, but either way, thank you.

dang are you sure you dont want to talk it out with josh or jeff to just lock your account temporily

My email has been hacked, and I have no idea how I ended up here to delete the posts tbh

1 Like

Just ban yourself.

well flag yourself and choese the last option and then write them an email to lock your account for a month and in that time change passwords, add more scirity feauters and checked this place to see if you were leaked https://haveibeenpwned.com/

2 Likes

You can log your acc

1 Like

I forgot i could that THANK U!!

1 Like

Np happy to help o7 @CaptionPuffy

2 Likes

o7 @CaptionPuffy sorry you had to go (and however you got hacked it might be worth investing in some security devices, like ad blocker or using VirusTotal on your files, or websites, and then make sure to not give out your information freely

There is no limit, the mods have to manually ban you.
5 is for 5 different people flag you for spam or inappropriate and are approved by staff, then no TL3

1 Like

I don’t care about being banned, I am concerned about the content that the hacker may expose to younger audiences.

1 Like

ya it might also help to find the hackers connection, i think in google theres a button that allows you to logout all devices and then change passwords

I’ll look at that later

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.