What is the name of the keycard unlocker in one way out

I want to use the thing they use for locking the doors and when you use keycards to unlock it.

I am pretty sure its just a vending machine attached to a barrier.

Ok so you use the device called a vending machine and have it take as many key cards as you want, make it invisable. Then place a prop called a GateWay and place it slightly behind the vending machine. Then place a barrier and wire the vending machine to the barrier, saying “Purchased-Deactivate”.

1 Like

And by the way, you are advertising and that could lead the post to be flagged

Welcome back! 4 months is a long time.

You can’t advertise on the forums!
(What @MirMirCreates said)

Hi thank you for replying to me I will try that out.

And please don’t advertise, its not allowed, please delete it from your post.

This is the solution.

That is premoting, go to the WIX or Discord and do that, but not here, this is only for help.

Ok I fixed it I am new to this and don’t know about that.

Its alright, I recomend you read the FAQ to understand the rules about the forum.

If you found an answer, please mark a solution

Isn’t it promoting?
Just wondering.

Yes that is promoting.

I think that @GimSolver is referring to the spelling. Promoting, not premoting.