• Slingshot
  • Snowball Launcher
  • Wooden Wand
  • Zapper
0 voters
1 Like

Probably the snowball launcher

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t know what is the best gadget I just use the gadgets I get so I’m not sure…

1 Like

The snowball launcher is a good one.

1 Like

baster and snowball luncher

1 Like

These guides are already here with the info you seek. We don’t need a bunch of clutter from this unless you actually can somehow relate this to your game. If you would, please mark a solution.

3 Likes

Congradulations on regular!

2 Likes

I love P.M.L.s….the little weeeee sound they make when shot, the fact that they are literally PERSONAL MUFFIN LAUNCHERS!!!

I mean, do you need me to keep going?

Although, ngl, i use quantum portals for boss fights….

2 Likes

who’s regular?

1 Like

@TorontoBulls1 is
~back on topic~

1 Like

@TorontoBulls1

1 Like

oh he just added the regular tag

1 Like

Ok, what is this? I am confused…

asking what is the best gadget

wait wait wait are you talking which gadget has the most damage, reload time, or our opinion?? or range

its not necessary there are already multiple guides that have this information and the people here are already trying to make a chatroom out of it. @GIMKIT.CREATIVE please look at my guides and then mark a solution.

2 Likes

You may find the following spreadsheet useful if you are looking for this kind of data:

2 Likes

If you want to see which is the best weapon, you an check out my wiki (Calafornia_Love made it for me) 📜 The Ultimate Guide To PvP! - #7 by Epi320

off-topic, but nice to see the community’s opinion

ppl would disagree its the snowball launcher or quantum portal but its blaster blaster is like sling shot and the snowball launcher in one

1 Like