What happened to my account?

Ummmmm, hi Polar_Crisp here. Im not quite sure what happened to my account. I was going on to gimkit and on to my guide but now it says Anon and a bunch of numbers after that. It also says that account is suspended even tho I did not do anything. Does anyone know why this happened???

1 Like

Plz help. Im begging. Even If you say idk.

Can you ping your other account?

1 Like

its weird its like i don’t have that account at all.

Ok. What topics have you posted in?

1 Like

the old account was @Polar_Crisp_Original, Im the person who gave u the most likes :grinning:

I made the guide how to make the clean vent task.

It says you have an alt.

1 Like

But I don’t have one. Not counting this one that I just made to ask the question.

1 Like

The mods thought you did. Maybe you should email the mods about this?

I think I will thanks for talking.

1 Like

i have emailed the mods but all they say is what is done is done and that’s there final decision.

1 Like

Wait, did it happen to you too?

1 Like

Ok. Then maybe don’t email the mods.

1 Like

I already did sooo yeah.

1 Like

If what @imcool said is right then I will be quitting the forums because of the bad judgemt.

1 Like

This is really weird because I was not doing anything wrong. Why would you even make an alt?

1 Like

I got banned so im on my alt rn.

2 Likes

You don’t need to. However, I made one. I still have it, aka @4shapes1 , but I’m planning on emailing mods to get rid of that account

1 Like

I thought the off - topic tag meant that the topic wasn’t that helpful and I used it in all my topics and now I know what it means. so yay

1 Like