What are some good props to decorate a circus?

I’m making a circus for my game and have no idea what to put in the circus tent. Any suggestions?

Well the obvious choice is a circus tent, you could use it as housings (for your circus performers) or just the general entrance to the inside of the circus tent!

what you could put inside the tent however; Thats a different story. You could add a mirror maze leading to the center; you could add a ringmaster circle or whatever its called

You could also add the performers personal quarters / rooms and add little details like notes and stuff from the performers!

1 Like

First obviously, the tent, but also maybe use the market stands as like, a selling cotton candy type of thing?

2 Likes

have you tryed to put the bleachers from the “blastball” update for the stands?

maybe use the stadium seat prop to act as seats inside the circus as well?

2 Likes

Oh that’s a good idea

dang, looks like you beat me to it

1 Like

your too slow lol :smiley: @UnityHavoc

Try making a couple games, like a ballon pop thing, damageable prop/barrier for the ballon, HP for damageable prop/barrier could be 15, you pay 3 dollars for a blaster with 3 ammo in, 7 dollars for 5 ammo, however many ballons popped would give you a certain amount of tickets, maybe to buy better weapons because the circus has an evil clown that trapped you there and you have to defeat him?

1 Like

I updated my first comment.

Oh the mirror maze is a great idea thanks!

1 Like

add a sized up metal sign to act as the stage inside the circus

1 Like

Actually he could use concrete for the stage, and line up a darker material to give the illusion of stairs.

2 Likes

Add a VIP area that you can access using tickets you get from winning carnival games, where there’s stuff that you can interact with like seats, popcorn, a arcade game, etc.

2 Likes

You could use barrier art to make popcorn and make a bucket for the popcorn too

1 Like

:popcorn:There is the popcorn emoji, but no empty bucket

1 Like

That is what I said make one out of barrier art it is much more fun than just slapping down and emoji and calling it done! (Not trying to sound rude)

Okok calm down it was just a suggestion, I didn’t mean to imply that barrier art is useless (thank you)~

2 Likes