Way for multiple channels to activate something? [RESOLVED]

I want a popup to appear when 1 of 2 channels get sent. For example, if either channel were to be fired then the popup would appear. Is this possible or would I need to add 2 different popups for the different channels?

[bumping this so it gets seen]

Just wire the things that are sending the channels into the thing that is receiving the channel so that when the that thing does something, it updates the thing that is receiving said update.

I guess that works. What if I need multiple things to fire at once though? There’s a limit to wires.

you can always use wire repeaters. Just run groups of wires into the wire repeaters and then wire the repeaters into the object

1 Like

That makes sense. Okay thanks!

You can also use triggers! Sorry for the over 2 month late response, but hey, it’s never too late!

Make a chain of repeaters, one triggering another, and the last one triggers the popup. Make each trigger receive on a channel. Boom!

Geez, this was a long time ago. A lot of us didn’t even have accounts back then.

4 months… :skull::skull:

I had one!

ArcherThesu is no longer active on the forums, so you shouldn’t resolve these questions anymore.

I can still try to answer questions/reply if I get pinged :3

Oh hey, @ArcherThesu (speaking of which)! I suggest you mark a solution (which have been added) now, because this has been resolved for a very long time.

dw I already did :wink:

Hey it’s ArcherThesu! Remember me?
They really should add channel repeaters.

1 Like

Yeah, but we have triggers, which are basically channel repeaters.

but they take 100 memory. a channel repeater could take 5

get nolted

That’s actually a pretty good idea, though.

Not as good as NEGATIVE HEALTH GRANTERS!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.