Voting is Over!

It’s over!

We have 3 contestants for the escape room vote! The voting will end at 9:30 AM, so vote your favorites fast! The winner will be featured and credited in the game!

Here are our contenders:

wingwave

Sir Edward is protagonist.

Once upon a time, there was a brave knight named Sir Edward. He loved to adventure and slay monsters, but one day, he went into a cave, and his whole world turned upside down. He found himself trap in a dark, eerie dungeon. The dungeon was divided into three sections, guarded by a strong, powerful, fierce monster, giving difficulty in escape. (revised by @Txme_Lxss)

original

Once upon a time, there was a brave knight named Sir Edward who found himself trapped in a dark and eerie dungeon. The dungeon was divided into three sections, and each section was guarded by a fierce monster.

Sir Edward knew that he had to escape before it was too late. He started his journey by exploring the first section of the dungeon. The first section was filled with traps and obstacles, but Sir Edward was smart and quick on his feet. He managed to avoid all the traps and made it to the end of the section.

The second section of the dungeon was filled with dark and winding corridors. It was easy to get lost, but Sir Edward had a keen sense of direction. He navigated through the maze-like corridors and made it to the third and final section of the dungeon.

The third section was the most challenging of them all. It was guarded by a massive dragon who was breathing fire and smoke. Sir Edward knew that he had to be careful if he wanted to defeat the dragon. He used his wits and agility to dodge the dragon’s flames and landed a fatal hit.

With the dragon defeated, Sir Edward was able to escape the dungeon and return to his homeland. He was hailed as a hero for his bravery and courage. From that day forward, Sir Edward was known as the knight who conquered the three-section dungeon.

Sections: Obstacle Course, Maze, Boss Battle

You can elaborate on stuff. If you do, I suggest adding to the beginning. I guess I can do that if you want.

My ideas:
Section 1: use teleporters, slow, fast, and respawn zones and lasers
Section 2: use teleporters and a waypoint to show the player the way out
Section 3: search up “boss battle” on the forums

Kosm0-o

Enchanter’s Paradise (Story): You are a mischievous little child visiting the medieval museum. You are at the witches part of the museum and you see a glittery orb taunting you to touch it. And that’s just what you do. But the moment your skin makes contact with the orb the world around you changes. All of a sudden, you are in a swamp full of fair-ies you try to touch one but the scene goes dark with a flash. Every single one of the “fae folk” turned out to be trolls. The trolls keep luring you into traps but you barely avoid them and when you finally think you’re safe behind a tree a zombie comes to bite you. Unlike the zombies of myth, this one can run like a human and it almost takes a bite of your sweet flesh. At the last second you see a little shed with the door wide open so you enter and close the door behind you. Once you recover your breath, you realize that this is no ordinary shed for it is as large as a 5 story mansion. Scared out of your mind, you wait a while till the zombie’s moans couldn’t be heard. You turn around to open the door and explore just to find it locked…

Location: Haunted House [optional details: Halloween gims inside some levels, witch Gim (forgot the name) as final boss]

Sections:

1. Laser Maze (Lasers decorated with pumpkin or skull ends)
  2. 3 doors (Choose one successful)
  3. sentry runway (sentries with nerfed settings lined up in a hallway that you have to navigate)
  4. boss fight maze (maze with mini bosses at wrong ends and at correct end there is the witch boss)
Txme_Lxss

There was a young boy named Evan, and he was a playful person and loved to adventure! One day, after school, he set his things down, ate his afterschool snack, and left the house to play in the woods like he would every day. But today, was different.

He adventured till he found a cave. Being the adventurous, curious man he is, he went in. Little did he know, this would flip his whole world upside down. He ventured through, deep into the dark cave. He heard whispers and voices, and saw things. He thought he was seeing things, so he kept pushing. Bad idea. Next thing he knows, is that he was then knocked out. Barely conscious, he feels his head scratch the hard, rough, jagged cave floor.

The “Entity” then takes him to a dungeon. Awaiting him, 3 trials.

The first trial was to complete a puzzle in a given time period, with clues to look around, he thought this would be easy. He solves it, but it gets increasingly more difficult. From Morse code, to pig pen, to simple color coded messages and 4 up to 10 digit lock codes, he solves the first challenge.

The second difficulty was a labyrinth. You must travel through quickly- with a limited amount of time. If you are too slow, it will turn night. At night, bad things happen. Monsters will appear, and every corner you take, will have one.

The third difficulty is a giant stone golem, with different phases. There are 10, (oh boy…)It ranges from simple dirt, to lime stone, to cobblestone, Hard stone, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Iron, Gold, and Amethyst. Every single phase brings a new challenge and ability, more menacing then the last.

After, the boy escapes. After every struggle was a key- awarding you motivation and one of the three pieces to get out. He unlocked the dungeon door, putting in all three keys at once- click!- he then sees the sun. Having not seen it in days, he slowly adjusted to his environment. Then, what he thought it was safe, he turns to his right.

The Entity. Evan, clearly afraid, tries to run away, but the Entity catches up with him and says, “Good Job. You can now go home, but do not speak of this to anybody.”

He comes home, then his mother asks, “Honey, where have you been? It’s 9pm, past dinner time!” Evan then says, “Nothing. Just a small adventure.”

the end

These were the only people who submitted ideas, and they all obviously made the cut, so I want everyone to vote: who do you think has the best escape room?

• wingwave
  • Kosm0-o
  • Txme_Lxss
0 voters

Good luck to all of you! (If you submitted an idea, I please ask that you do not vote. I will not be voting either.)

-Fulcrum

Anybody at all gonna suggest?

im thinking

gimme a sec

Do you have any specific requests about the lore (characters, plot, etc.)?

No. Just make it somewhat based on the location, but it doesn’t really matter.

oh heck
thats gonna be trouble

gimme some more secs.

Sir Edward is protagonist.

Once upon a time, there was a brave knight named Sir Edward who found himself trapped in a dark and eerie dungeon. The dungeon was divided into three sections, and each section was guarded by a fierce monster.

Sir Edward knew that he had to escape before it was too late. He started his journey by exploring the first section of the dungeon. The first section was filled with traps and obstacles, but Sir Edward was smart and quick on his feet. He managed to avoid all the traps and made it to the end of the section.

The second section of the dungeon was filled with dark and winding corridors. It was easy to get lost, but Sir Edward had a keen sense of direction. He navigated through the maze-like corridors and made it to the third and final section of the dungeon.

The third section was the most challenging of them all. It was guarded by a massive dragon who was breathing fire and smoke. Sir Edward knew that he had to be careful if he wanted to defeat the dragon. He used his wits and agility to dodge the dragon’s flames and landed a fatal blow.

With the dragon defeated, Sir Edward was able to escape the dungeon and return to his homeland. He was hailed as a hero for his bravery and courage. From that day forward, Sir Edward was known as the knight who conquered the three-section dungeon.

Sections: Obstacle Course, Maze, Boss Battle

You can elaborate on stuff. If you do, I suggest adding to the beginning. I guess I can do that if you want.

My ideas:
Section 1: use teleporters, slow, fast, and respawn zones and lasers
Section 2: use teleporters and a waypoint to show the player the way out
Section 3: search up “boss battle” on the forums

1 Like

Sounds really cool! And technically since nobody has responded except you, you’re technically winning lol

Enchanter’s Paradise (Story): You are a mischievous little child visiting the medieval museum. You are at the witches part of the museum and you see a glittery orb taunting you to touch it. And that’s just what you do. But the moment your skin makes contact with the orb the world around you changes. All of a sudden, you are in a swamp full of fair-ies you try to touch one but the scene goes dark with a flash. Every single one of the “fae folk” turned out to be trolls. The trolls keep luring you into traps but you barely avoid them and when you finally think you’re safe behind a tree a zombie comes to bite you. Unlike the zombies of myth, this one can run like a human and it almost takes a bite of your sweet flesh. At the last second you see a little shed with the door wide open so you enter and close the door behind you. Once you recover your breath, you realize that this is no ordinary shed for it is as large as a 5 story mansion. Scared out of your mind, you wait a while till the zombie’s moans couldn’t be heard. You turn around to open the door and explore just to find it locked…

Location: Haunted House [optional details: Halloween gims inside some levels, witch Gim (forgot the name) as final boss]

Sections:

1. Laser Maze (Lasers decorated with pumpkin or skull ends)
  2. 3 doors (Choose one successful)
  3. sentry runway (sentries with nerfed settings lined up in a hallway that you have to navigate)
  4. boss fight maze (maze with mini bosses at wrong ends and at correct end there is the witch boss)

I would put more sections but I am out of time and I am taking some of them out of my maps which I am trying to keep confidential. Also it wouldn’t let me say f a i r ies

1 Like

yay!

dang it.

do you want me to make the intro better?

1 Like

It’s up to you, doesn’t really matter.

alr

maybe sometime later

Could I try to revamp the intro?

Once upon a time, there was a brave knight named Sir Edward. He loved to adventure and slay monsters, but one day, he went into a cave, and his whole world turned upside down. He found himself trap in a dark, eerie dungeon. The dungeon was divided into three sections, guarded by a strong, powerful, fierce monster, giving difficulty in escape.

really basic revamp, I just added more description lol, (and back story)

Still allowing suggestions! Don’t wait!!!

There was a young boy named Evan, and he was a playful person and loved to adventure! One day, after school, he set his things down, ate his afterschool snack, and left the house to play in the woods like he would every day. But today, was different.

He adventured till he found a cave. Being the adventurous, curious man he is, he went in. Little did he know, this would flip his whole world upside down. He ventured through, deep into the dark cave. He heard whispers and voices, and saw things. He thought he was seeing things, so he kept pushing. Bad idea. Next thing he knows, is that he was then knocked out. Barely conscious, he feels his head scratch the hard, rough, jagged cave floor.

The “Entity” then takes him to a dungeon. Awaiting him, 3 trials.

The first trial was to complete a puzzle in a given time period, with clues to look around, he thought this would be easy. He solves it, but it gets increasingly more difficult. From Morse code, to pig pen, to simple color coded messages and 4 up to 10 digit lock codes, he solves the first challenge.

The second difficulty was a labyrinth. You must travel through quickly- with a limited amount of time. If you are too slow, it will turn night. At night, bad things happen. Monsters will appear, and every corner you take, will have one.

The third difficulty is a giant stone golem, with different phases. There are 10, (oh boy…)It ranges from simple dirt, to lime stone, to cobblestone, Hard stone, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Iron, Gold, and Amethyst. Every single phase brings a new challenge and ability, more menacing then the last.

After, the boy escapes. After every struggle was a key- awarding you motivation and one of the three pieces to get out. He unlocked the dungeon door, putting in all three keys at once- click!- he then sees the sun. Having not seen it in days, he slowly adjusted to his environment. Then, what he thought it was safe, he turns to his right.

The Entity. Evan, clearly afraid, tries to run away, but the Entity catches up with him and says, “Good Job. You can now go home, but do not speak of this to anybody.”

He comes home, then his mother asks, “Honey, where have you been? It’s 9pm, past dinner time!” Evan then says, “Nothing. Just a small adventure.”

the end

3 Likes

That’s a really good story! I might wait for 2 or 3 more ideas until I pick the best ones.

1 Like

yeah sure idc lol

1 Like

Voting is now open!!! Cast it NOW!

:bangbang: WARNING :bangbang:

VOTING CLOSES IN 30 MINUTES!!!

We only have 1 vote so far! Cast your vote quickly!

TIME IS ALMOST UP!!!

Only 7 MINUTES LEFT until voting closes.

PLEASE VOTE WE ONLY HAVE 2 VOTES SO FAR