Using tickets to escape

I know what I want to do, but I don’t know what devices to use to make it work.

I’m trying to make a minigame where, after completing a series of tasks, you can purchase a ticket from a vending machine. Then you can go up to a button and then it checks for the ticket. If you have it it will let you escape and set your team to ‘spectators’ and if you don’t have it, it does nothing.

Here’s what you need to do!
You will need a vending machine that can be funded, a checker, a button, a relay, and finally a team switcher.

Wire the vending machine to the button and make sure that when the purchase is successful it triggers the relay that switches the team to spectators.

Wires:

Currently listening to a loop of the FitnessGram Pacer test voice

1 Like

Connect all of your tasks to a counter with a player scope and the target is the amount of tasks you have.
(Button pressed > Increment Counter, or whatever you have to do to complete a task)
Connect the counter to a vending machine that is inactive on game start (configure that in the all options tab)
(Counter) Target Value Reached > (Vending Machine) Activate Vending Machine
Now connect the Vending Machine to a Team Switcher (spectator)
Item purchased > Switch player to configured team

1 Like

Hey @qwingo, just checking in. If your answer is solved, mark the reply that solved your problem a solution.

@haiasi @raeB It’s working a lot smoother now. Thank you!

1 Like

Could you mark a solution @qwingo ? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.