Ultimate guide to Greek mythology in Gimkit

Hahaha, no one’s laughing

3 Likes

that’s pretty funny buddy. Now you should just stop.

2 Likes

… ig someone was laughing

3 Likes

Sarcasm, I can’t believe yo7 don’t know what sarcasm is.

ok buddy that’s enough stop getting off topic

5 Likes

Likewise. Vice versa.

what did u guys not make temples for the others??

@phoque and @M13TheCreator calm down… you guys have problems with each other, goargue on another website

2 Likes

yep
@M13TheCreator reusable bumps no longer work after someone replies that’s why it becomes a problem

1 Like

My second Ares:
Updating a zeus…

9 Likes

deleted post

14 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Thanks

10 Likes

Start off by placing your sentry with a green grass type crown thing using alien plants and then place on the sentry head , after that give it a toga using ceramic plates starting to his left ear going down to the bottom of the sentry, after that give it a lighting sword/bolt using backboard legs and tint it yellow , then give it some cool effects using yellow barriers starting at the bolt, spreading everywhere . Ex. pic below:
cfe429998b349ca4fcfcda1bb52f064d4b26821f_2_247x250
Creds to Aubec7
@Morepeko8, should I like it?

5 Likes

Oops no point of my bad zeus then

10 Likes

I just BUMPed into Zeus—OWWW u dont gonna hit me with lightning! :sob:

6 Likes

Finally, I fixed this guide. It turns out you can’t use the words pots or gods anymore

15 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry you put in all that work.

This was covered in another post, but after the Modegate 2024 5k post fiasco I uploaded a large list of words in an effort to curb any future attempts at mayhem as quickly as possible. This wasn’t a list I wrote and so it included words that have valid reasons to be in the forums. I went through quickly to remove what I found when I uploaded it, but I’ve also been eliminating words as they come up or Forum Users message the moderators about it.

These two words are now allowed again.

As a side note, this is a fantastic guide. Thank you all for your work here. My whole family loves Greek Mythology. My 9-year-old just started Greek Mythology in her 4th grade class, and she’s so excited. She just started The Battle of the Labyrinth. She loves building in Creative, so I showed her this guide, and now she’s inspired to make her own Minotaur’s Labyrinth!

29 Likes

Ah thank you and yeah Percy Jackson is a great series

19 Likes

In the future, if you find these you may message the moderators and we can remove them as appropriate. Rather than wasting your time bypassing the blocked words filters.

Have a great Sunday!

18 Likes