Ultimate guide to Greek mythology in Gimkit

bump

GODLY bump

1 Like

I can’t beleave I haven’t giving this a :heart:!

I’ve seen it a lot

1 Like

speaking of God I know this is GREEK not AZTEC but I did make a aztec god

but anyways here’s the aztec god I made, THE MYTHICAL QUETZACOATL

sorry it’s not GREEK mythology, but at least it’s a god

2 Likes

Wow very cool :0 ,

1 Like

ty it was easy to make, if you want to see more that i created go to this link

this is one of them but there’s many more in the link

lol I love where this is going pls continue

1 Like

Wow this is cool I’ll be sure to check it out :>

2 Likes

This is an awesome guide! 80 likes?! I’ve never seen that many before. I was wondering if I can make something too.

As someone who knows literally EVERYTHING about greek mythology… I think I just found my new favorite guide :smile:

1 Like

I also know a lot about it. I want to make the Greek goddess Athena!

1 Like

RAINBOW I REMEBER YOU IN THE GIMKIT CHALLENGE THINGY I TRIED TO MAKE BUT IT WAS CLOSED BY BLACKHOLE! can you let BLACKHOLE know that I apologize?

1 Like

I wish you luck on making that, I also know a lot about Greek mythology too, I just can’t find a creature that’s a god in Greek mythology that I can make in GIMKIT tho

1 Like

Uhm, I don’t know blackhole personally but I wouldn’t stress about it too much man. You honestly really don’t need to go this far JUST for an apology. We all make mistakes, and you didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. If you really want to show that you’re sorry, just don’t do it again :heart: @GrimReaper7

Back
On
TOPIC

1 Like

okay it’s just i’ve made many mistakes in this website and I don’t want my account deleted (that’s all i’m afraid of)

1 Like

anyways back to the topic, I’ll try to make a Medusa (it’s going to look very bad but I’m bored anyways)

1 Like

anyways I’m done with medusa
BEHOLD,

the worst Medusa i’ve ever made

and yes, the code is inactive

1 Like

Wdym? That looks Amazing!

Here I’ll put it in the guide because it’s really good!

I don’t like how it looks. I’m good with making creatures tho, WAIT that reminds me CERBERUS