Tower of Struggle Thumbnail request

@D-Rex Just put this topic as watching and you wont forget
Also, when do you want to pinged?

1 Like

Well it’s an hour for me it’s good cause i made a decent one on the topic pls help. I need a thumbnail by tomorrow and that was yesterday at 8-9:00 PM. =D I GO START WORK ON THUMBNAIL

1 Like

Still

1 Like

but i’ve never token more than an hour on a thumbnail and you like it one made in an hour?

1 Like

I don’t recall but you do you

1 Like

This is REALLY similar to todc. This might even be considered as plagarism.
@mysz @top-z

2 Likes

What is that and what is?

1 Like

It’s a game, made by pi and top z and mathew[1]

1. mathew is the only one who is not on the forums ↩︎

1 Like

Inspiration and Plagiarism are two different things. While ToDC might be similar to this, it’s not a direct copy.

1 Like

progress anyway

2 Likes

ToDC plagiarized JToH by that logic, difficulty charts aren’t something new.

1 Like

Hmm. This looks awfully like ToDC. Maybe switch up the gameplay… copying is bad…
ty bob_the_tomato for makign me aware of this

Mandatory off topic: cookie clicker

2 Likes

Erm. Ackshually. :nerd_face: :point_up_2:
JToH is collection of towers? No tower really represents JToH? ToDC being made FOR JToH doesn’t make it “plagiarizing” it.

Also the gameplay is really similar
Not much difference can be seen from the first screenshot in this post so I still consider it a copy for now…

2 Likes

I smell ToDC.

2 Likes

(Post deleted by author)

1 Like

I don’t mind if it’s a difficulty chart tower because I’m flattered when people take inspiration from games I worked on (at least I hope they took inspiration from the gimkit ToDC and not the JToH version), but the difference between our tower and It_Near and Crew’s tower is that we don’t have client objects like spinners or conveyers so we basically completely re-created the gameplay of the tower. Just don’t make the gameplay too similar, and I know that’s hard because purism (gameplay without client objects like buttons, spinners, or conveyers) is really, really, bland and boring, but you can still try.

3 Likes

The gameplay in the first post is quite similar…
But yeah I agree with the first sentence.

Mandatory off topic: hi myszzie go back to discord!!!1!1!

1 Like

sorry I was a way for a long time but I did change the game style and can’t edit because I can edit only two times so this is what I changed …

2 Likes

@Loperander0 are you done with the thumbnail?