๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐™ฟ๐™ถ [๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ]

Fisherman. Can fish for rare items and sell them for currency

1 Like

how did I not think of this

wrong iamage sorryn fuif

Isnโ€™t that kind of like the

We should have new roles that are unique and different from others.

1 Like

youโ€™re prob getting flagged if you do things like that, so try not to

1 Like

youโ€™re definitely getting flagged

2 Likes

Trader: Can fish and farm, holds a slingshot, and can set up a stand in the โ€œcityโ€ to trade with other players.

4 Likes

They sell items (drop them) in exchange for game currency (maybe like cash for when they kill someone).

there is already merchant that says this

Yeah, something like that.

Whoops

1 Like

Iโ€™ll add that when I have the time.

3 Likes

are you gonna add fisherman then

when you have time ofc, bc he said they can be fisherman and farm

name of the game? i wanna try it

Stop posting off-topic things please!

3 Likes

I have a idea. The train person: Can summon a runaway train that can hit someone, knocking them out. The train has a downside too, the train hits where the train man is standing, and the train man has 4 seconds to run from where they are standing or the train will hit them. (maybe make the train a animation, use zones to knock people out)

I think that would be a little tricky, considering it would be hard to move a zone and a train animation when you could easily just use something like the:

1 Like

What about a:

Psychic๐Ÿ”ฎ: They use Quantum Portals and have low health, but their ability is the power to go in and out of Spectator Mode via game overlay button to view opponents.

Teleporter๐Ÿช„: Can move from one area to the other using one of the many tutorials on venting from the among-us guides, and travel from one place to the other on your own team, or maybe teleport players on your team.

You cant revive after entering spectator

2 Likes

If you canโ€™t revive, then give them a ton of health and remove the quantum portal