Timed Tag Zone For CTF

Does anyone know how to make it so a tag zone switches what teams can tag in it about every minute or so?

The first repeater is x seconds long and the second one is 2x seconds long.the tag zones are for different teams, one for team 1 and one for team 2. There are two wires from each repeater. One activates the tag zone and the other deactivates the other tag zone. The lifecycle is just to activate the repeaters on game start

Thank you! This helped a lot! I hope you have a great day!

np. glad to help

Sorry if this is an inconvenience, but I would like to have 4 teams, like 4-way CTF

hey uh yall know the easiest way to get xp cause theres a legendary skin in the shop lol
(yeah i know this is offtopic but i need 2 know)

probably tag domination because it gives you 200 xp every upgrade and area unlocked and i already have both legendaries lol

How do I get 4 timed tag zones

um I think you can just use 4 repeaters and the first one lasts x seconds, the second one 2x, third one 3x, and fourth one 4x. Then make the repeaters activate 1 different tag zone and deactivate all the other ones

1 Like

also im in science class lol

lol about to take an end of the year test

GEOMETRY SHOULD BE FINE :slight_smile:

lol I don’t think I have one

geometry is alright I think

I have been through a lot of trial and error but can’t seem to figure it out…

I have gotten it to where the first person will start tagging then the second person can tag but the 3rd or 4th people can’t tag

Also, the first and second people are tagging at the same time

Bump since unresolved

1 Like

Wire repeaters have a 1 min delay

1 Like

I tried doing this tutorial (The one by Alan-Shen), but it wasn’t working for me…what are the wires that go from repeater to repeater?

Length Warning, Click arrow to open dropdown

Place a Lifecycle to a Repeater that has a Stop Strategy of “When Receiving on Channel” but don’t put a channel in it.
Connect the Repeater to a Tag Zone

(Lifecycle) Event Occurs → (Repeater) Start Repeater

(Repeater) Repeater Runs Task → (Tag Zone) Activate Tag Zone

Now, place another Repeater that is 2x as long as the first one.
Wire the Lifecycle to that Repeater.

EG:
(First Repeater) 45secs → (Second Repeater) 90secs

Now, connect that Repeater that activates a Tag Zone for Team 2.

(Lifecycle) Event Occurs → (Repeater) Start Repeater

Repeater) Repeater Runs Task → (Tag Zone) Activate Tag Zone

I’m pretty sure this is the same as Alan_Shen’s explanation, just a bit clearer and detailed.
Tell me it it doesn’t work