Thumnail on FNAG on art request

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can try
Key word: “try”

1 Like

ok thx @ShadowDragon44

1 Like

What type of designs?

this kind
example

2 Likes

lunch breack for ok bye

1 Like

sorry for being that guy but thumbnails aren’t allowed anymore ig ahhhhhh

Actually, thumbnails are not banned, that was just an opinion.
(no offense)

say that to the community. most of the community.

It would be unwise to do that as it would

1. Start a war
  2. Make the Creators/Admins/Moderators fairly unhappy
  3. Create clutter
    Now if you will excuse me, I have a thumbnail to attempt to create~

I mean, I’m not trying to be rude or start a flame war, but thumbnail requests do create clutter, therefore most likely being flagged. Do create a thumbnail if you want, I respect your opinion. I’m just saying tho.

2 Likes

well i read the faq and rules, it has not been updated so its an opinoin, unless you got a contract for me to sign to say that i can’t make thumbnails or help, then its just going to be a group of people making a rule that dosent exist.

(i would like it if they made a section for thumbnails, bc it is gkc related as you do have to make it, i can make my own fine, theres just kids who are not as good as we are, some people can be absolutly bad, so this should be a thing, it just needs a place to go, i’d ask the mods but idk how to, and i feel like ill just be brushed off as usal, or slapped in the face for even asking)

well i read the faq and rules, it has not been updated so its an opinoin, unless you got a contract for me to sign to say that i can’t make thumbnails or help, then its just going to be a group of people making a rule that dosent exist

Exactly, me and some others have knowledge that it is not exactly banned

i’d ask the mods but idk how to, and i feel like ill just be brushed off as usal, or slapped in the face for even asking)

You can try email hello@gimkit.com
But now off topic so let’s please stop

1 Like

I have said this in other posts before, and I will say it again. Thumbnail requests are not relevant to GKC. It is off-topic. People have a perfect reason to flag this, and I am going to.

Also, what do you mean by “no bad people”? Are you framing users who are trying to remind others to stay on-topic as “bad people”?

1 Like

thank you. you said what i was going to say but better aaaaaa

True while the conversation is off topic, I am getting it back on topic, and it doesn’t help when people try to start an argument because that takes it off topic.

1. Go ahead and flag it, see what happens
  2. I WILL make thumbnail since they are relevant to GKC.
  3. They are KEY in describing your map and are part of gimkit
  4. They do make clutter, but when people keep flagging it the person makes another topic to get their thumbnail creating MORE clutter.
2 Likes

Yes, just as Eggnoodle said, thumbnails aren’t relevant to GKC. If you read the FAQ, it says you must post only about building in GKC, and thumbnails aren’t part of building; they’re optional and unless you’re making pixel art, thumbnail requests aren’t allowed. And they also cause clutter.

1 Like

they are relevant, we help build maps they release them, but the thumbnail is no good so no one clicks, or they put on a bad one and same thing, if we help them make a good one, ecspecially with names they realize on the thumbnail then it makes them more inticed to click (yes dark patterns).

far as i see we continue to argue, this suppressing thing is not working, only keeps making problems, you can never destr0y something entirely, so we need to comprmise, but most people here are not, i compermise we make a new section that you have to go to, bc all problems relate to “clutter” and “to many post at once” then make another area for it, and if its lagging the server, make it be hosted on its own server part of this place but just have to transfer webpage/server to get there

1 Like

a war is starting nooooo

1 Like

It is not. You are not creating a thumbnail in GKC, thumbnail requests are not helping users with GKC. It is off-topic.

Well, they should’ve been aware that their topic was flagged for being off-topic and they shouldn’t repost it.

The ones that starts the arguments are the ones who don’t listen. If you listened, we wouldn’t have to argue.

1 Like