Thumbnails for submission pls

lol for sure you’re island has an incredible history

your friends are literally the picture of a sigma
edit: ooff making that cringe stuff hurt bro

1 Like

It’s fun but I’m the shortest one so they make fun of me :C (all the way on the right)

dang I hope they fall over in the next earthquake lol just kidding don’t want to harm that nation mystery also what do they tell you about how the maoi got ?

Hmm we walked there, (don’t tell anyone but we came from the ocean) anyways, I thought I would be stuck there but then, brownsugaralien came and showed me around I even took a vacation! (My thumbnail) I met many people (lore drop when??? :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire::fire::fire:) OK ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC.

1 Like

Everything is great!

Just maybe replace the Ketchup with “junk piles” or “space trash”

sounds good will try to have that done during that day!

Build-pleasse: Classic hope game,
Blah blah blah…

Thanks char

i have school in like 8 mins so i’ll do the thumbnail at 2:25(pm)

Alrighty, take your time, there’s no deadline

Lets stay on topic people!!!??? Please, I would hate for this topic to be closed and my hard work to be nothing

@Char I did it without the ketchup but personally I think it looks better with it but don’t want your game to get taken down here are the beta results!
Screenshot 2024-08-22 4.42.07 PM

or this where the pickaxe is flipped
Screenshot 2024-08-22 4.40.38 PM

Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

What do you think of my art?

If your asking me that? then I’d say it looks good/awesome/great
NOW BACK ON TOPIC

blackhole said that dropdown chains are not allowed since it is very annoying to moderate, so make sure to not do that, thanks!

1 Like

sorry

1 Like

thanks

2 Likes

No problimo!! It does look awesome

where did you disapear too

I’m here, I won’t be online very often because I have a lot of stuff to do and I don’t have much time to use for here