Thumbnails - Are they creating Clutter?

So first I know I’m new so many people probably think I’m not very good to listen to, but I just wanted to say I saw a bunch of thumbnail request posts today and yesterday I think they aren’t that related to gimkit, and isn’t this forum supposed to be related to Gimkit? Thumbnails are for Gimkit, yeah, but maybe they aren’t that related? Of course, tons of people here make tons of good thumbnails and I love them, but aren’t they “creating Clutter” as many of the OGs are saying? So shouldn’t we do them somewhere else?

If anyone like thinks I am speaking right, you can go to this link to do thumbnail stuff:
https://padlet.com/BananaBunny/gimkit-thumbnail-padlet-fj2nw8l9tabt1am5

Of course you don’t need to do this; Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Well they are connected to a thumbnail for the gimkit map the person created so its 50/50

Thumbnails are related to gimkit. More on the publishing side tho. The forums were created to HELP people who needed it for gimkit creative.

1 Like

Idk. Maybe @BananaBunny’s right?

1 Like

@Artemis that is true… but they should create a category for publishing stuff like thumbnails and etc

1 Like

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Well there are a ton of thumbnail posts… I like making them… but they are a lot?

There is no set answer.
Some people say it’s clutter and not allowed. :x:
Some people say it’s allowed and awesome. :heavy_check_mark:
We can’t stop a trend as there is no right or wrong in this situation, but we can limit them. Like maybe ask for a thumbnail very rarely or post it in the wiki. :+1:

For some, padlet is blocked. We don’t need external links for something that the mods haven’t even said as not allowed. We can but not everyone should. We could just send a link for everything on the forums, then what’s the point of the forums?

1 Like

@BananaBunny made a padlet; We could use that

2 Likes