-Thumbnail Requests- REOPENED!

this is remade to be easier to use and so we can reply and due to the mass of thumbnail requests coming back if you were an artist on the last one you will stay (I removed those who left though if you come back ping me and you'll be back on)
rules don't edit while someone else is editing

while you can request a specific artist don’t be rude to others that try

when asking to be an artist just add it you don’t need to reply

included an example when requesting

update the numbers

if you are satisfied with your thumbnail remove the request

when requesting add it to the wiki

Requests (3)
  1. Coolcaden26’s request:
    I would like a thumbnail of Gims fighting each other, like in Super Smash Bros (my game is SSB inspired). It’s called Gimbrawl. They can use gadgets to fight but let your creativity show.

2. Gimmaster’s request
    A thumbnail where a gim is standing near a wooden crashed ship looking at a straw hut. The perspective is from behind the gim, the broken ship is to the right of the gim, and the middle of the thumbnail is a little to the left of the gim. The gim is standing near the sand of the island, and the hut is 8 tiles away from the gim, the camera is 1 tile behind the gim and 1 tile to the left of the gim. I want the gim to be a Nibblit (hamster) gim. The ship is crashed on rocks, the only rocks on the island are where the ship is crashed. There are 3 layers: layer 1, sand. Layer 2, sand but higher. Layer 3, grass. The title of the game is: “An interesting building: Part 1”

3. @Car189 Request
    I want a thumbnail with a starry night, inside of a town, and the games Title, The Quest for Gimtopia.The moon, about to crash into the earth with all the Gims panicked. I want a few Knight Gims, and a lot of Gims running around, scared. Yes, I took Inspiration from a Zelda Game…

I have a lot of details.

Artists (12) Foxy

Morpeko8

Nixximon

T_Sonic54

X-mochi

Captain-Gim

Kat-aronii

MirMirCreates/butterfly

XxAaronDaBeastxX

VoidFluffy

I_Like_Props

THEHACKER

@M1dnight would you like this spot? --yee please

Artist requests (1)
  1. Claire_B
Claire_B's Art

--- tell me if you think something should be added
44 Likes

what did you blur out?
anyways, nice format!

1 Like

They blurred out the name associated with their email.

3 Likes

I have an idea, could you please show finished thumbnails under the artists name rather than other thumbnails from previous posts?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if @x.mochi is still taking requests for thumbnails, because she said 3-4 days, but it has been longer. (not to rush pls don’t take this wrong)

2 Likes

x.mochi has asked me to list them

4 Likes

finished thumbnails that they make will go there currently there are no finished ones so we are using art they wanted to be added

3 Likes

Oh, I’m making a help post that should be posted in a few minutes.

4 Likes

@gimsolver I want a poll not a checkbox

2 Likes

What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

No thumbnails have been put in the library.

5 Likes

Oh, okay! I thought it meant I haven’t made anything yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to post that the error message that occurs in the file upload that isn’t a jpg isn’t real. I was able to put a png and it worked. Just saying for future reference.

3 Likes

yeah this is new and no one has asked for anything

2 Likes

i added a request

1 Like

can you remove your vote
thanks

2 Likes

so when they make one, the current ones will disappear?

1 Like

Didn’t I put art on the padlet to be put on this?

2 Likes

I might keep them they are supposed to provide example of their style

2 Likes

don’t know what happened added it

3 Likes