Thumbnail request please :>

So I’m making a restaurant game and I need a thumbnail, the title will be "Gimville Restaurant) if that name is already taking maybe “Gim” restaurant, maybe I can do some research on discovery.
Also I want the thumbnail for Stache sitting on a chair with a table, and Toasty cooking rice, and Chompz ordering food at the table with a paper menu, thank you and God Bless you all :3 Also here is a screenshot for what the restaurant floor and walls would look like in the background of this prop here

1 Like

I can make one for you

1 Like

Ok I’m done tell me if I need to change anything

1 Like

Nice! Maybe put chompz on the chair, and also maybe you can change the book into like this:

Also maybe you can chnage the background into this :>

ok give me a minute.

1 Like

you want that for the wall or the floor?

Both, also i forgot to tell you its supposed to be chompz costume

I can make one for you too!

1 Like

Alright, thank you :>
Also I need 2 more thumbnails after yours so I make a thingy where people vote :>

1 Like

ok here is this better?

1 Like

That looks better :3 Maybe you would like to change something about it so It would look better in your perspective :> Anyways thank you!

1 Like

Thanks this was probably the hardest thumbnail I have made

1 Like

I can also make one! My work is in here: :first_quarter_moon: :new_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

1 Like

OMG thats alot of golden artwork :open_mouth: Your art inspires me to use IBIS X PAINT :3

IbisPaintX lmao.
Thank you : D

1 Like

Finished, hope you like it!

4 Likes

@targaryen1387 you finished yet?

Aw man @VoidFluffy is so good compared to mine, Good Job!

2 Likes

Ok, here it is! Had lots of fun drawing this

3 Likes

OMG thats really good! It has alot of details! I just love you added that sunshine :3

2 Likes