Vote on Post 96!

Do you use layers? :33

I cant edit the title of the post anymore to put where the poll is :frowning:

1 Like

Uh DUH!
it’d be so hard without them!

3 Likes

why does a poll need a seal?
Clear demonstration of the forums nowadays…

just some extra motivation
if u really didn’t like it i’ll delete it

the seal itself is cool, but the fact that y’all celebrate everything is kinda sad:

I didn’t know that it was really that harmful, sorry I deleted it now if that helps
I wont put up a seal for things that don’t necessarily need it

1 Like

Thanks for the seal, even if you had to take it down lol! Also tysm @VoidFluffy for putting the poll in the title!

3 Likes

It’s not that deep.
Let’s see, how many extra replies would letting it go (especially since there was nothing to criticize [getrithekd was talking about people being nice even if there was something negative]) have generated… hmm… none! It would have gone unnoticed therefore not exactly causing much extra clutter. It’s one reply.
Now, let’s see, how many extra replies did you pointing out something that isn’t much of a problem generate… ahh, 4!
By my supreme subtraction skills, I determine that 4 is significantly greater than 0.
So maybe, next time, if it’s just one reply that doesn’t really affect the well-being of the forums as a whole that much, don’t point it out because it’ll just cause more replies.

And, frankly, this statement was quite unnecessary:

and I’m quite sure Suki was kinda hurt by that, as she was just trying to be nice, within one reply.

I think that makes sense, don’t you?

2 Likes

I still have no votes was it really that bad?
T-T nah it’s probably cause everyone else’s were better

4 Likes

I could never be that smart
also we could use more votes from anyone out there who wants to vote?
edit: ooh yay! the person I voted for is winning!

1 Like

Lemme just ping @here to vote on post 96 please, thanks!

@Natalie2011 (sorry for double ping) Natalie, when are you closing the poll? 15 voters?

Idk, and also I didn’t get the notification cause I was watching the replies LOL! I’m going out of my home state tomorrow and getting back Sunday, so maybe then? Is that too long?

3 Likes

Nah, Sunday is good. Just make sure to get online that day and close the poll with the button on it, then announce the winner in replies.

no that seems reasonable 2 days or maybe 1 would be better tho

Alright, I should be on that day depending on what time it is, Thanks!

1 Like

yeah, but please reserve it for guides, or something worth an “award”

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I know you already made the poll, but I was able to make a thumbnail a few minutes ago (a mix of drawing and Photoshop). What do you think?

I don’t think one thumbnail will change the results of the poll that much.

1 Like