Flagged Post [Don't Reply]

It would have been better to post this in help…

It was moved to devices, since this is against the rules.
Devices is like the topic wasteland.

Are they actually not allowed, or is public opinion simply against them? All we did is interpret Jeffo’s words differently. They didn’t even make an official statement yet, so Pharlain’s contradictory implication of agreement still holds true, whether we like it or not.

2 Likes

I heard a rumor that thumbnail requests are allowed, so I’m kinda confused now. Idk what to believe. :sunglasses:

Thumbnail requests haven’t yet been banned by the mods, however many people are against them. It’s like the 5 day bumping rule- technically not a rule, but so many people agreed with it that it just became one.

2 Likes

I’ve heard rumour that it isn’t allowed. (In popular opinion it isn’t allowed)

1 Like

Oh… okay. That makes sense now. :+1:

Yes, that’s a great guide. Very wise. :owl:

1 Like

I think thumbnail request are allowed so apparently they are not allowed now?!

Again,

6 Likes

Again, it’s what the community is enforcing. I’m personally on the side of banning thumbnail requests.

I feel like it should be allowed. If people aren’t good at art and want a thumbnail & some artists want to make them for others, then what’s the harm? :sunglasses:

Here is an image of the Gimkit Creative help forums.

(Image taken yesterday)

1 Like

The problem here is the amount of thumbnail requests and the low amount of actual help questions with building in GKC.

1 Like

I agree with you. There should be a lot less thumbnail requests, but I don’t see the harm if the quantity would decrease. We do need more actual help questions, tho.

Like Haiasi said “It’s the community’s choice if it thrives or dies”.
And we can’t wait around forever, if we see something wrong, based off of the rules already provided we can infer that this is part of a “not allowed” category.

We are humans after all, I don’t think we need other people to tell us exactly what is allowed and what’s not, so if the majority doesn’t think it’s okay, that there.

6 Likes

I agree

1 Like

There isn’t really a way to decrease them without banning them

1 Like

But most thumbnail requests would be on the wix where some people cannot get on because of school blocking it

Yeah? What’s the problem of that?
Oh, think I misread that. That is an issue if people want to ask for thumbnail requests.
I don’t think that gives an excuse for people to go off-topic on the forums though.

I not trying to make a excuse for them just trying to find alternative way for them to have thumbnail requests