Rolled Wheel Of Names Because The Tie Kept Repeating Itself- Winners Found!

I would like the climber gim to be included and add some grassy platforms and a big grassy mountain. The rest is up to you. Since I’m still basic I can’t comment a lot so if you ask something and I’m not answering then just wait until the next day or just look up here for your answer.

6 Likes

Move this to Art please.

I’ll try making one :3

4 Likes

I made one, but did you want a title or who it’s by on it? Well anyways here is what it looks like:

5 Likes

No tags for art requests

1 Like

I would like the title on the top left corner and have a thing that says " Art by your name and game by my name. That goes for other people that are making thumbnails.
And @DJ_FEVER can you add some grassy platforms and more detail?

3 Likes

Yep ok, I’ll do that. Wait… what was the title?

1 Like

Legend of the Shizen Mountain. Shizen means nature in japanese. Yippe fun fact!
Danny hope you’re doing good on your thumbnail. Will make final decision when all thumbnails are done

4 Likes

i’ll also try this one out, just gimme a day or two if thats ok - will try to complete quickly

2 Likes

Ok, I have added the title now:

4 Likes

Looks Good! Remember the grass platforms and maybe some other gims in there as well. No deadline. And remember that i’m a basic user so I can’t put a lot of comments so if you have a question and I’m not answering then either go to the top and see your answer or just wait the next day. Keep up the good work, @DJ_FEVER! And maybe add some birds or just anything! It has to look interesting for people to play it. And maybe add the art by and game by bigger and maybe right under the title.

3 Likes

Ok here is the final (at least I hope final) edit:

4 Likes

Good but It doesn’t make sense that there’s a space gim here and harold is a penguin right so we have something from space and from the south pole. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Only things are the gims. Sorry to cause so much trouble. And you are nice, very nice! I didn’t think I’d get so many comments so quickly!

4 Likes

I can make one as well but i can’t do it today is it fine if i start tomorrow? (If i remember)

That’s totally fine as said no deadline. I’m very patient when it comes to this stuff. All I care about is if you do it out of kindness.

3 Likes

Actually @SnoopyOTG, I don’t mean to go in your business but why can’t you do it today? I don’t mean anything bad.

1 Like

I made someone else one and im tired

2 Likes

Aaaah. I understand you. Rest well…

4 Likes

I can make one! I need a day or two to finish though, sorry (I have skating tmrw)
Previous work: :first_quarter_moon: :new_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

2 Likes

Ehh, leaning towards “natural” (as an adjective) but technically can be used both ways.

yes I’m actually originally from Japan

1 Like